Recent content by gun.bro

1. gun.bro

MPA 9mm SBR question....

I would imagine the manufacturer would have the info if you email them the serial? Mpa customer service? I’d start there if it was mine.
  2. gun.bro

Actual current market for a M11-nine?

Agree with this, everything they sell is a new record price.. .check their HK auctions as well.. always premium and plus some
  3. gun.bro

Gauging Interest in Tungsten Slow Fire Bolts

It’s 50% down payment with 50% due when ready.
  4. gun.bro

MAC 10 Receiver Pin Upgrade Options

anybody have a link to the pull ring pin? I perused the site for a few minutes and did not see it???
  5. gun.bro

Ingram transport cases

Thats a lovely MP5k I might add!!
  6. gun.bro

Ingram transport cases

not a bad case at all... my issue is finding a case that fits the mac plus lage uppers of all sorts, An all in one solution for max x/15, x/31 mk2 uppers etc..
  7. gun.bro

Thinking of selling my M11/smg.

bitcoin/ethereum ^^^^^
  8. gun.bro

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Major Woopsie incident.. I double checked and I'm actually number 22 on the list?!?!?! I was 63 for another item on the Lage waitlist.. Sorry @root, still a ways to go for you..
  9. gun.bro

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

I am 63, I said yes last night when the email came.. Wasn't too sure how close they are to my number, but I figure this is an opportunity since we waited this long.. Not going to wait any longer, need it or not.. LOL
  10. gun.bro

Any MAC 10 .45/9MM Rate Reducers?

What about a Lage upper?
  11. gun.bro

CF-W bolt Where to get one

What’s the going rate for cfw-a bolts these days?
  12. gun.bro

M11s hit the 14k mark?!

And steak is selling for $50/lb at my local market. Anything is fair game in this environment. Our dollar is imploding.
  13. gun.bro

M11s hit the 14k mark?!

red background and white gloves embellish the auction somehow, driving insane premiums on hk's and now macs.. LOL Keystone was buying up the for sale section on HKpro and flipping them on gunbroker. Proven fact and admitted by them on HKpro
  14. gun.bro

M11/9 Stocks

My guess is no. I would assume if you could affix it to the rear , the specs of the body probably don’t match the width of the m11. Let’s say you get it to attach, The arms of the retractable stock will probably interfere with the selector and fire controls since they won’t go inside of the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter