Recent content by Gracie

1. G

fnc armourer's manual

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it very much.
  2. G

fnc armourer's manual

Does anyone know of the existence/availability of an fnc armorer's manual? If so, what is the fair market price for one? Thanks for any info. Just noticed, posted this question a couple of years ago.
  3. G

armorer's manual

Does anyone know if English language FNC armorer's manuals exist? If so, what is or would be the average going price for one? Thanks for any info. Why waltz when you can rock and roll?
  4. G

Rebarreled Howco

Keystone Arms states in its posting of the FNC on Gun Broker, "extremely rare and sought after side folding stock." Ahem, 90% of FNCs imported were side folders. I own two F/A FNCs, one side folder and a NIB with fixed stock. Both courtesy of Mr. Higgins.
  5. G

Bolt life expectancy?

This thread made me think of a question. I have an almost new spare bolt. Wondering if this would have to be mated with my F/A FNC if it were to be installed? i.e., headspacing, etc., and/or any other mods/adjustments by a smith or just pop her in? Seem to recall a discussion about this years...
  6. G

Trading FNC for m1 thompson

I bought a semi FNC a few years ago for parts. Have all the parts except the upper due to CT state law. Have a NIB fixed stock select fire FNC and also a select fire para FNC both by S&H. I passed! on a NIB select fire Auto Ordinance Thompson advertised in the early 90s in the old Machine Gun...
  7. G

Another new Sear for sale on GB

Recent sale on GB: sear w/burst-$11925. Back out value of burst-gives us about $11500. Add $3000 (or more) for a semi host. $600 for conversion. My math gives me $15100. Add $400 plus if has burst. We can see where this is going. why waltz when you can rock n' roll?
  8. G

WTS FN FNC $11,000 on Sturmgewehr

machinegunprices.com has, as of June of this year, FNCs at an average sales price of $14,000. why waltz when you can rock and roll?
  9. G

FNC semi's - so many on GB now

I bought a complete semi without upper for parts about two years ago for 3k that only had about 100 rounds through it. I bought it from a friend who has a CL I FFL. I also have a para select fire FNC and a fixed stock select fire one that is NIB, both by S&H. Looks like I made a good...
  10. G

HK91 conversions

Quick question: Who made the most desirable 91 conversions to G3? Also, what mods to the G3 give it more value? Thanks to all in advance. "Why waltz when you can rock and roll?"
  11. G

Belgian Army issue rifles

I see on newsclips and on YouTube videos of Belgian soldiers carrying FNCs. I thought their military switched to the SCAR or another type of next generation rifle. Does anyone have any info on this? Paco? Just curious. Thanks in advance. "Why waltz when you can rock and roll?"
  12. G

Switching over from the FNC forum to the AK forum.

If you really want to know who is boss, fire an M14 or G3 on full auto.
  13. G

AK conversion to 7.62 X 39

I have a NIB select fire Polytech w/fixed stock. I would like to know if anyone can tell me if a conversion from .223 to 7.62 X 39 would make the rifle worth more. The machine gun price guide doesn't make a distinction for caliber. I have more Poly mags in 7.62 than ones in .223 and can't buy...
  14. G

Does S&H smooth the trip and hammer engagement when installing an FNC sear?

I quoted part of this FNC article several months ago but it applies to this thread. From Jan '99 issue of Small Arms Review, part II, by William R. Bishop (part I was in Dec '98 issue): "installation of sear is proprietary to S&H arms of OK, but having observed it first hand I can assure you it...
  15. G

I am unable to access the HK forum posts. Please let me know how to do so.

I am unable to access the HK forum posts. Please let me know how to do so.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter