Recent content by garr02

1. G

Cleaning guns in the bathtub....

You should try the dishwasher, it should work great.When you are done you should run it to clean out any residue left over.:cool
  2. G

WTK- thinking of buying a vepr k

Thanks for the advice.I might buy a sam-7 not sure yet.
  3. G

WTK- thinking of buying a vepr k

Does anybody on this board have a vepr k in 7.62-39.What do you like or dislike about this weapon.If not a vepr ak-47 what else shoots nice as ak's go. Thanks Rob
  4. G

zeroing

Thanks Carl, you the man.Which one is the 100 meter sight, mine has no markings on it.
  5. G

zeroing

I would like to know at what distance i should zero my uzi.
  6. G

question on vector uzi

I called vector arms and talked to Brock.I told him the serial number and he told me that it is one of their post ban uzis.He said since it is marked imi they could not put vector arms on it.
  7. G

question on vector uzi

Yes the picture in the link of the .45acp has the same markings as my uzi.I think i will call vector and double check with them.
  8. G

question on vector uzi

I just purchased a vector arms semi-auto uzi.My main question is what receivers does vector use and what are the normal markings that can be found on the receiver to verify if it is a vector or not. On the left of my uzi it says-----UZI SEMI.AUTO...
  9. G

What is your favorite ammo?

I bought 1000 rounds of winchester today at walmart and this stuff looks pretty nice.Thanks everyone for your help.
  10. G

What is your favorite ammo?

I am looking to buy some 9mm ammo and was wanting to know what you guys are using. :heavy
  11. G

vector arms uzi carbine

thank you
  12. G

vector arms uzi carbine

I will have a vector arms postban uzi in a couple of days and was wondering if you guys might have some good pics of them.I would also like to know what if any problems i might have with the vector. ------thank you and this is my first post---

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter