Recent content by Fishman

1. F

Tenko 10-16 Function Questionnaire

I honestly believe the pricepoint is why that number is so low. I'll buy one right now, but not for $3,000. I'd pay that much for a Lage Max10/15 or an Ultimac right now, with no determination. People also dont know how your adapter works. They dont know how reliable it is, or how well it will...
  2. F

Lol I wish this were true. The FAA medical exam system is fucked up beyond belief. The ATF is being malicious at this point and enforcing law that doesn't exist. I truly feel bad for you with the current situation. Regardless, you are not legally required to get an ATF determination. You dont...
  3. F

When I'm only 3,000' I'd rather get to make my own decisive without the FAA butting in so much. Just be glad guns are constitutionally regulated. If gun laws were anything like aviation laws, we'd be way worse off.
  4. F

Aviation is 100 times worse.
  5. F

Zhukov stock adapter for the M11 9mm and M11A1 .380 Sales are live.

Do you want me to measure my ACR stock or my adapter?
  6. F

Uzi magwell conversion

My M10/9 begs to differ. SWD made a bunch of M10/9s with zytel magwells. Ever wonder why a zytel mag has 2 mag catches? One is for the m10/9, the other is for the m11/9
  7. F

Uzi magwell conversion

Dont forget all the m10/9 guns that use zytel mags
  8. F

+1 I think the price is too high regardless. I'm not complaining, I understand how this stuff is expensive. I'm just providing a data point on demand. For $1000 id buy one with or without a dual function sear. For $3000, I probably won't buy one either way.
  9. F

Is there still an interest in MAC 10 straps?

I'll take one
  10. F

EOTech 512 A65

Holosun
  11. F

Heads Up for Alliance Armament AMP10 Upper for Sale $900

The Thompson bolt is similar
  12. F

Mag Identification plz

Yep. 9mm colt pattern mags. I have some.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter