Recent content by commando223

1. C

Do I have a bad ejector?

I'm having issues with the spent casing staying inside the gun causing it to jam. I am able to get through a full mag sometimes but when I try semi auto or sometimes during a burst the case will be stuck inside. Is this a normal looking ejector?
  2. C

Where to find converted drums?

Sure any that work reliably in the S&W 76
  3. C

Where to find converted drums?

Anyone know where to look for these?
  4. C

S&W 76 Stock

I have an extra stock available. My screen name @ gmail.com
  5. C

Scott Andrey Machine still in business?

I spoke too soon! Scott Andrey came through! New Recoil spring and extractor have arrived...
  6. C

I really should have done more research before getting into this weapon system. Having to depend on one guy for parts is just downright scary.
  7. C

I called about two Weeks ago and spoke to a nice young lady that took my name and number down. Scott called me back the next day and said my order was received and will be shipping soon. Im still waiting so far but have received parts in the past very quickly.
  8. C

Anybody reloading for their S&W 76?

4.6-5.0 grains of Win231 - 1.160 OAL 124gr FMJ works for me using the standard spring.
  9. C

Extractors

I'm looking for a few spare extractors for my Original S&W 76. I understand there are two types, what kind dose the original 76 use? and where can I find them?
  10. C

Mag Pouch for S&W 76 Magazines

I bought one of the products they had on special (Revolver speedloader pouch) with the $8 priority shipping then added mag pouch but had to call customer service because the discount didn't reflect online but they made the change so all is good I had to have that mag pouch in OD green and nobody...
  11. C

Mag Pouch for S&W 76 Magazines

I bought the OD Green one directly from Ace Case
  12. C

Anyone running the 13# Recoil Spring?

Smith&Wesson 76
  13. C

Anyone running the 13# Recoil Spring?

Dose it really reduce the rate of fire? what loads are you using with it?
  14. C

Reloading for the S&W 76

What grain do you recommend without a can? 115, 124, 147 FMJ I'm getting ready to place a large order for bullets.
  15. C

Cleaning and lubrication for the 76?

What do you guys recommend for cleaning the S&W 76? I want to protect my investment from rust but I don't wanna use a solvent that's too harsh on it. Also I've read synthetic motor oil is good for the bolt when shooting.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter