Recent content by Atllaw

1. A

No import marks on a micro

AU guns had import marks on the barrell.
  2. A

Just got Uzi back from gunsmith

I had John re-do a Micro pistol and then he did some work on a Mini for me. Also modified a registered mini bolt so that it would work in a micro. Just got the mini back. Amazing work and a genuinely nice guy. I will also say, after dealing with a couple of HK smiths, how short his turn...
  3. A

MWT transferable mini uzi - Action Arms

That is very true. I just called them out of curiosity. He said that the Form 4 listed the serial number of the gun as the serial number of the machine gun and also action arms as the maker. So would seem to indeed be a registered receiver. He also said that the gun has already sold...
  4. A

MWT transferable mini uzi - Action Arms

Registered receiver and maker is Action Arms. I had thought that all/most of the minis came in post 86. Would seem to be a rare bird. https://gunspot.com/listings/detail/7873/action-arms-mini-uzi-registered-receiver-transferable/
  5. A

Whar's the REAL story on this Uzi Pistol?

Of the folks I know that bought a pistol from AU and a stock, all received a stock. I do think they canceled the orders of people that bought stocks separately. Could be wrong.
  6. A

Whar's the REAL story on this Uzi Pistol?

I emailed the seller. He said he had two - second one is the last one. Seems that they were from the AU batch. Importer on those were HKI (unrelated to HK) in MD. On the AU guns, it was marked on the barrel. Have to pull the barrel to see it.
  7. A

Richard at BWE

I placed an order from BWE last week for an in stock part that shipped two days after I placed it. It hasn’t arrived yet, but no reason to think it isn’t what ordered. On the other hand, I called and left three messages with BWE over the last two weeks about work I would like to get done...
  8. A

Source for Uzi Micro sights?

One additional question Bill - can you give me the measurement at the top of the ear? Front to back at the top of the highlighted section of this pic.
  9. A

Awesome. Thanks to both of you. I have ordered and extra set of pistol sights and will see what I can come up with. Will be interesting
  10. A

Interesting thought. May be worth a shot. Problem is not having the specs on the original sight to compare to. Anyone know the height and hole size. Also, the model b front post sight looks similar to the micro front. Are they just shorter?
  11. A

I actually have everything except the sights. I purchased on on the AU imports. This might be a long look or maybe I will break down and buy a kit and sell the excess:)
  12. A

Anyone have a source for the front post and rear peep sight for a UZI micro to replace the pistol sights? I think I have tried everywhere online and would like to avoid buyin an entire parts kit. Feel free to PM me.
  13. A

Delete

Delete
  14. A

IMI Micro Uzi 9mm Pistol For Sale at Arms Unlimited

Received mine yesterday. It has a semi bolt, sling swivel and F/S only. Doesn’t seem to be a full auto conversion. It is marked Uzi pistol but the markings are in a circular indentation which seems different from others I have seen and the full size vector RR I have. I ordered a stock and...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter