Where to buy a sear for an mk760?

MachinegunKid1

I'm not aware of anyone making new sears. Your best bet may be checking in on Gun Broker periodically to find any de-milled parts kits for S&W 76's or MK Arms guns.

rssc

Thanks. I'm going to keep an eye out and worst case weld up the existing sear. Does anyone happen to know the right dimensions for the sear? Has anyone successfully welded one up to fix the sear issue (that I think is somewhat common)?

Villafuego

UZI Talk Supporter
The issue is usually more with the contact surfaces on the trigger/sear bar than the sear its self...... causing the gun to fire in semi when set to full

TheColtCollector

UZI Talk Life Member
If anyone else in the Tampa, Sarasota area has s&w76 or mk760 that can get together with Ross and I. I’ll plug and play parts the parts in your two guns then make duplicates for both of you. But I need 2 guns to compare to find which parts are optimal.

Offer to you is you get a free spare part and Ross gets his spare part made

rssc

If anyone else in the Tampa, Sarasota area has s&w76 or mk760 that can get together with Ross and I. I’ll plug and play parts the parts in your two guns then make duplicates for both of you. But I need 2 guns to compare to find which parts are optimal.

Offer to you is you get a free spare part and Ross gets his spare part made

Thank you ColtCollector. Much appreciated!

rssc

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter