Vulcan Imports FNC Parts and Price list

AGG

E-mail me, and I will send pics/prices!!! :)

Tony

ad263210

I am interested in some parts and have emailed you AGG but haven't heard back (been a couple of weeks). Could you PM me info on how best to contact you?

adipose

Tony,
Just sent you an email; as you indicted above for a current price list.

Thanks, Chuck

AGG

I am attempting to work with "RoverDave" to get Chris logged back on to the site, as he has been off for so long!!! :)
Chris will update the list with parts/numbers available/current pricing as soon as he can get logged on. :thumbs_up
Since I have had inquiries, I am just trying to help Chris get parts to those that need them and am not being compensated in any way. :tongue

Tony

adipose

I am attempting to work with "RoverDave" to get Chris logged back on to the site, as he has been off for so long!!! :)
Chris will update the list with parts/numbers available/current pricing as soon as he can get logged on. :thumbs_up
Since I have had inquiries, I am just trying to help Chris get parts to those that need them and am not being compensated in any way. :tongue

Tony

Tony,
If that ends up taking a while; could you send me the same list, you just sent Thompson4433 so I can get some parts.

Thanks

AGG

Tony,
If that ends up taking a while; could you send me the same list, you just sent Thompson4433 so I can get some parts.

Thanks

I believe that I only sent T4433 factory burst kit pics/pricing!!! :)

Tony

mp5pdw2001

I was wondering if you have all the parts to compete a lower reveiver with everything including the stock I have a complete AK 5 upper that I would like to build into a working gun.

Ed

dlm1123

tony has always been there for me to get me parts!! thanks tony so much! david

AGG

tony has always been there for me to get me parts!! thanks tony so much! david

You are welcome, and thanks for the compliment!!! ;)
Chris is down on parts but may be receiving additional parts by fall. :thinking
My work has upgraded its internet security, which I have adjusted, as it was blocking nearly everything. :pissed
I apologize to those that sent e-mails within the past six (6) weeks. :(
RoverDave/Chris appear to not have resolved Chris' dilemna of not being able to log back in. :confused
Any parts requests, please e-mail me, and I will check with Chris on availability/price. :tongue
Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Tony

adipose

You are welcome, and thanks for the compliment!!! ;)
Chris is down on parts but may be receiving additional parts by fall. :thinking
My work has upgraded its internet security, which I have adjusted, as it was blocking nearly everything. :pissed
I apologize to those that sent e-mails within the past six (6) weeks. :(
RoverDave/Chris appear to not have resolved Chris' dilemna of not being able to log back in. :confused
Any parts requests, please e-mail me, and I will check with Chris on availability/price. :tongue
Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Tony

Tony,
My offer still stands if you need any help putting an updated list together. Even if you had a rough draft; it could be formalized into a good legible list w/ current prices.

Chuck

AGG

Chuck,

Thanks--- Chris has the list and is ready to transfer it to his original post--- whenever he can log back on!!! :thinking

Tony

Venkman

I would greatly appreciate it If someone could post a picture of parts 829 and 833 or the entire para stock of the fnc. Please and thank you -Venkman

CAR

From Vulcans site...

folderscopemount.jpg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter