UZI Talk Supporters

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you are aware, this board is not a commercial venture. I do not accept paid advertising, so members are not bombarded with ads or restricted in their comments about vendors. Your donations help keep this site going. I've added a member category, titled UZI Talk Supporter to recognize your contributions. Any member in good standing is welcome to become a supporter. I'veadded a PayPal link to the footer of each page that you can use to make donations.

Supporters will be recognized by the addition of a title and star(s) under their username (visible in each post they make) as follows:

• Donation of $10-$24.99:
    UZI Talk Supporter
    1g.gif

• Donation of $25-$49.99:
    UZI Talk Supporter
    3g.gif

• Donation of $50-$99.99:
    UZI Talk Supporter
    5g.gif

• Donation of $100:
    UZI Talk Life Member
    5pg.gif

Your donations will accumulate, so you can send contributions in increments to work you way to higher supporter levels. Donations via PayPal may be sent to dalbert@sturmgewehr.com . Please include your uzitalk.com username, so I'll know who to credit it to. If you prefer to mail a donation, please send an e-mail ( dalbert@sturmgewehr.com ) or PM to dalbert for details.

My thanks in advance for your help in supporting this online community for firearms enthusiasts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter