Uzi pistol stock attachment

Milsurp

Years ago I picked up a micro uzi stock but I had no pistol, just recently I got a uzi pistol. Of course the logical thing is to SBR it, however where can I get the mounting piece/bracket thats welded to the rear of the pistol? I assume a kit would be a good starting point but I’d really like to not have to spemd that much just for the piece that’s welded onto the rear. Does BWE offer these as well as installing them? that would be my preferred route and I could just form 1 it when I got it back.

NewHobby

I would reach out to Title II arms, "Guy" was very helpful when I purchased items.
Only he can tell you if the hinge and stock are compatible, but seeing they make the parts you should be able to get what you need.
So this is an old school pistol, not an Uzi Pro correct? Once you get the parts have a friend in a different household keep your items for you till you get the green light from Form 1.

Bolt on may be easiest and no finish to deal with, If I build a MINI I may get a bolt on hinge plate tig welded on my receiver pre-finishing. From what I gather the reciever end plate with the hinge on OEM is a special part that replaces the flat plate on your gun, OEM is not a bolt on, the ears are part of the plate that ends your receiver. (see last entry pic https://www.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/stocks.htm)

Good luck with your SBR application, they are very busy these days.

Operator45

A thought...

Several of the GB distributors are selling the mount, knuckle, tube and rubber brace for the pros since they can't sell them with the pistols right now (GB rules). Prices as low as $25 US for the assembly.

Seems to me that the actual mount could be opened up to fit your pistol - then welded, then drop the portion of the brace that is the tube (two bolts / nuts) then you'd have a right-side folding knuckle, requiring only an actual 'stock' to be bolted onto whatever remains of the arm.

I'll see if I can't put up some picks with an old Uzi Pistol to show what I'm thinking.

Kind of garage engineering, but if Title II too expensive, a possible alternative.

I'm measuring one out now - I took the other path with my Pro's and had Troy cut 16 inch barrels and I'm going to put on the IWI stock, but never too late to think about what could be done with my old U pistol. :)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter