Uzi 22 Prototype

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. I'd want to see some provenance on it before bidding. The listing seems a little odd. The title just says it's Israeli made. Buried in the description is the claim that IMI made it. It's impossible to say without documentation, but just by looking at it, I would guess that it's not made by IMI. The style of construction is very different, there doesn't seem to be any reuse of standard UZI parts (even simple things like a sling swivel), and the use of wood grips is unusual. Nonetheless, it is unique and does appear to be well made.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder what the bolt looks like? The bolt from the IMI .22 conversion kit (which is the mag they used) is self-contained and would work in any housing you can drop it into. Aside from all the other red flags, there was no marketing incentive for IMI to make this gun, since they had the conversion kit.

Member13

Always interesting when a NR or low feedback win something like that....especially when they just recently registered

Sold for $10.625

uzi proto 22.JPG

LotsaTiques

UZI Talk Supporter
Look at the dates of the buyers "feedback as a buyer". All the auctions except one ended in the last 2 days and that one exception ended 1/1/23.

Galil#1

Yeah... total horseshit IMHO. A sucker born every minute.

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Sad.

It’s the “winner’s” fault allowing himself to be shilled. Oh well hope he enjoys his new whistle.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter