Suomi Mags for your Lage Upper

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
Drums for $55

Quad Stack for $135

sucks to be me, I'm out of money

someone please buy these and allow me some vicarious joy

no affiliation with either of these sites, just trying to help out the community

suomi-m31-50-round-coffin-magazine-1.jpg
image-full-21447-27a44b562492c1b5b3aa3fc5f0da8c7c.jpg

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
Won't ship the Drums to Oregon........All our new law (114)crap is tied up in court till Infinity. Will ship to Washington that has a unopposed mag Ban (10 rnds or more) in place.

The Coffins are the exact opposite...Oregon Good , WA State bad.

Decent buys on both......I'm good on both.

Slowmo

For some reason Atlantic will only let me add 2 coffin mags to my cart. Is there some limit I am overlooking?

Also, anyone know the difference between the $55 drums on Clearview and the two higher priced sale items?

https://clearviewinvest.com/product/m31-suomi-71rd-drum-9mm-good-to-very-good#product_detail

https://clearviewinvest.com/product/m31-suomi-71rd-drum-1-9mm-grade-3-finish-varies#product_detail

https://clearviewinvest.com/product/m31-suomi-9mm-71rd-drum#product_detail

It’s weird to me that they don’t use a uniform convention for the three (“good to very good” vs “grade 3 original” vs “original” compared to “very good,” “good,” and “fair.”) The $55 originals have a better looking picture than the more expensive Grade 3 originals, which is also not what I would expect.

tomk

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just opened the drums that I ordered (just arrived today). I was apprehensive but am quite pleased with the results. A couple were very nice with maybe one small spot of rust. A couple were just used with loss of blue. The rust that I saw was very minor and will clean up with a little steel wool. All look functional. Happy. Nice to stash as a reserve.

Slowmo

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just opened the drums that I ordered (just arrived today). I was apprehensive but am quite pleased with the results. A couple were very nice with maybe one small spot of rust. A couple were just used with loss of blue. The rust that I saw was very minor and will clean up with a little steel wool. All look functional. Happy. Nice to stash as a reserve.
Which version/price level did you go with?

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
Got my first ever coffin mag. Finish is worn off the edges, but overall it looks pretty nice. Still can’t believe I paid $135 for a single mag! Yea, I’m a cheap bastard! Looks like I’m gonna need a loader. Oh Lage!

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
Got my first ever coffin mag. Finish is worn off the edges, but overall it looks pretty nice. Still can’t believe I paid $135 for a single mag! Yea, I’m a cheap bastard! Looks like I’m gonna need a loader. Oh Lage!
They are on the website and they are beautiful! 🙂

pjm204

If I have 11 drums, 4 coffins, and 21 sticks....do I need to order more? hmmm.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter