SBR turnaround time?

pdog

Last SBR I did in early 2012 was 9 months waiting. Doing another now, I've heard 4 months. Anyone done one recently?

panhead5

I have 2 at 7 months and 2 at 3 months . Not sure what's up but I am patient . It just pisses me off something like this would ever take that long .

MadDogDan

I just finished up an SBR and a SBS (submitted both in March). Both took exactly 6 months to get my tax stamps back. That was 6 months mailbox to mailbox. I am about to submit another Form1 to SBR a Wilkinson Linda pistol and have been told by BATFE (talked with them last week) that completion time is now 7 months.

Bunk

I efiled two form 1's back in January - took 3 months.
I efiled one June 30, and still haven't seen it yet - almost 4 months.

sldcountry

Just for two back this month mail box to mail box 7 months and couple days

Gundoc

Banned
The R.O. at my range got his Wednesday after 7 months with a trust.

Basenji703

UZI Talk Supporter
Form 4 with a trust: April 9, 2016. Just called today, still pending and was told it will be between 6 and 8 months. Was also told they are working 7 days a week. Oh well (big sigh...).

PDXsparky

UZI Talk Supporter
I'll get mine when I get it. In the mean time I'll play with the toys I already have and buy more ammo.

rhouston8

UZI Talk Life Member
I had a bunch of eform 1s approved a couple months ago maybe...all right at 5 mo.
paper F4s taking me 7 mo. for comparison.

pdog

Just got my ATF tax stamp back, took 11 months to get the SBR form approved.

Twinsen

Sorry about that. I guess the 41F/P change wasn't common knowledge. The industry estimate was 11 months for your time frame. October submissions have been coming out for the past couple weeks, and November is expected to pop out entirely over the next two weeks due to poor sales.

rentprop1

I already have 3 Jan submissions back ( individual ) , I posted a link in another thread, several of the other dealers the same, but skipped a bunch form Nov and Dec

BTW the trend seems that individual submissions are coming back a hell of a lot quicker, I guess the hold up is in legal and the review of the trust docs, plus all the additional RP's

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
Makes sense that Nov 16' and on would be pretty lean for filing since Trump won. I just got a Form 4 stamp on 9/5 and it was filed 12/20/16, NFA tracker looks like a downhill slope.

TaterJuice

I filed one a year ago. The check cashed exactly a year ago tomorrow. I already have a couple of stamps so I have no idea why it is taking so long, I have been checking my mail every day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter