Samson ATM Stock

LotsaTiques

UZI Talk Supporter
Will the Samson ATM folder fit the AC556?

As per Samson’s website -

Q: Will it be available with the AC-556 selector switch cut?
A: We expect to have an AC-556 compatible model available as a Samson exclusive later this year. Stay tuned for updates as they become available.

Here's a quote from someone on the internet - "I have a factory AC556 machine gun and the stocks Are completely different inside. The AC556 receiver is longer and Will not fit in a standard stock"

Last edited:

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
It only takes a removing a little material on the selector side to make mini-14 dimension stocks to work on an ac556. If you have an ac556 stock and a mini-14 stock side by side, you can see the difference and what needs removed. I think m60 Joe used to off this service.

ScottinTexas

UZI Talk Life Member
M60 Joe is not in business.

I've done this on a Butler Creek polymer stock and it was a long painful process. There are many dimensional differences. Your Dremel is your best buddy.

In this case I would definitely wait until Samson makes the AC556 version; you really don't want to muck up one of those beautiful stocks.

regalgseguy

Thanks for the replies. Yes I have an AC556. I'll keep my eyes open for Samson to come out with their version. Mine is the blue folder but I would like a spare stock.

anm2_man

UZI Talk Supporter
M60 Joe is not in business.

I've done this on a Butler Creek polymer stock and it was a long painful process. There are many dimensional differences. Your Dremel is your best buddy.

In this case I would definitely wait until Samson makes the AC556 version; you really don't want to muck up one of those beautiful stocks.

I don't think it took much more than 1hr with a dremel to get my AC556 to fit.

Attachments

• AC_BC_8ac.jpg
    AC_BC_8ac.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 142
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter