S&W 76/760 Stock Adapter-Update 4.15.23

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Happy New Year!
I have received a few messages recently from people asking if I have anymore Stock Adapters for the S&W 76 or MK 760 Subguns. I sold all 55+ adapters a year ago, but interested to see if more owners would like one. If I can get enough interest, I would consider making another CNC run. Will need about 20 interested parties to make it a worthwhile project. Please email or reply below if you might be interested. Thanks, Opee, brmiles@sbcglobal.net
SW76Resize3.jpgSW76Resize2.jpgSmith12.jpgSW76ARResize.jpgSW76Resize3.jpg
SW76Resize2.jpgSmith12.jpgSW76ARResize.jpg

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Update on the Stock Adapters for the S&W 76, MK 760 Subguns. Have received feedback from a number of owners out there. Still need appx 10 more buyers of the adapter to be able to make a machining run on 50 of them.
If you are on the fence about the adapter, it requires absolutely no modifications, drilling, filing, refinishing on your registerd 76/760 receiver/tube. So it does not take away any future value from a very collectible (C&R) Subgun.
Please let me know if interested and I'll put you on the list for one when I reach my goal of about 25-30 takers.
Thanks, Opee, Brian

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Price will be around $240.00 shipped in the lower 48.

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
I have you down for one (1) adapter Landric.
Currently need about 5-7 more 76/760 Subgun owners to take an adapter, and I can likely justify a CNC run.
Checking with CNC shop to see if their costs have changed since I last spoke with them several months ago.
Thanks, Brian (Opee)

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Here is an update on the Stock Adapter Second Run Project for 4/15/23.
Added another Folding Stock Variation from one of the Stock Adapter buyers last year. Pretty Cool MK 760!

As of yesterday 4/14/23, I have 20 people interested in buying a new Stock adapter.
A couple of guys are asking for a second adapter, but most of the replies I received are current 76/760 owners wanting to add this Adapter option to their Subgun for the first time.
If I can find 5 more people to show strong interest, then I'll pull the trigger on another CNC run.
I have put notes on UziTalk and on Sturm a couple months ago. If there are any other forums to find interested parties, please share!
Thank You, Brian
Smith12.jpg
Smith76StockAdapter (2).jpg

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter