Ruger Mini-14 Full Auto Trigger Help

windwine

Does anyone have a trigger assembly drawing for a mini 14 converson done by Hard Times Armory. (JD Farmer). I have a broken spring to repair but do not know where it fits.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I’ve got a converted mini-14 by S&S. I think their conversion is simpler than HTA but I’ll post a pic later of the trigger group if you want me too.

Last edited:

windwine

yes, please post your picture. Maybe they are similar enough for me to get this spring correct.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Sorry for the delay. Here you go.

60736-A5-E-9-E5-B-4-C15-B9-D1-A10-DFDBE0968.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

windwine

Thanx for the photos but your trigger assembly is different than mine. I also have a selector for semi to full auto. I have most of the old spring to build a new one and maybe figure out where it fell from.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanx for the photos but your trigger assembly is different than mine. I also have a selector for semi to full auto. I have most of the old spring to build a new one and maybe figure out where it fell from.

No problem.
My converted mini-14 has a selector too (semi and auto). S&S converted guns are extremely simple.

windwine

I created a new spring and my converted Ruger Mini 14 operated properly in full auto. It took a lot of imagination and mechanical genius to finally figure out where the old spring fit but with a lot of luck it worked!
I will save photos and details for anyone with a JD Farmer(Hard Times Armory) conversion that needs help.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter