Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

Slimjim

I just saw this posted on FB, I dont often post on UZITalk but i wanted to make a thread, Richard from BWE firearms has passed away after what i believe was a long battle with illnesses. I don’t know the exact circumstance but i know a lot of people here may have dealt with him.

Galil#1

We are all just really passing through here, the way of all flesh.

A good man and a great loss for sure.

God Bless.

MACsAlot

UZI Talk Life Member
RIP, Richard. I pray you've been reunited with your beloved Micki and my condolences to all of his friends and family.

kck8385

I live in Gainesville so I took my Uzi down to Richard a number of years ago for some work then went and picked it up when it was ready. We talked for over an hour each time. He was so knowledgeable and showed me a lot of stuff he had in his shop. His skill and knowledge will be missed.
Kevin

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I wonder if Steve Dettlebach gets a visit tonight from the ghost of Chrismas past.

Last edited:

pmf

A preventable death.

Any of you guy’s putting off a colonoscopy take this to heart. I foolishly put mine off until I was 54. It’s not that bad and it was a relief to get a clear reading. Once symptoms present themselves it’s usually too late. A guy I worked with died of colon cancer in his mid 50’s. That got me off my ass. Hopefully maybe this gets someone here off their ass.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter