New tactical sling attachments for the ABL FNC M2 and M3

paco

Hi,
Maybe you noticed that there was a special extra slingattachment point the FN FNC from out crown princess that i saved recently.

Check out the story here : http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showt...-crown-princess-her-personal-FNC&daysprune=60

So, time to show you guys some more info on that handy item.

Many soldiers in the Belgian Army had complains about the original sling attachment points. Especialy on the M2 fixed stock. The M2 has only one slingpoint on the stock end. It's nice to have for parades to get a white sling attached. But it makes it a pain in the ass in the field. So most soldier made something with paracord or T-wraps. Each time you turned in the weapon you had to remove your tactical set up.
So, after years complaining, the military arsenal made a small batch to try out a solution. To keep the paratroopers happy, they also made a set for them.
We ended up with two ambidextrous systems. One for the M2 and one for the M3. Both sets are unique and not interchangable. Pics will explain it.

For the M2 it takes only a few minutes and one alen key.
For the M3 you need to remove the stock pin. This pin i tappered. So, if you are not only left handed and you received two left hands, please read the manual ; )

No need to ask me for these goodies, i do not have 'm spare. They are hard to find and all are sened to Ukraïne.
If you find ond, grab it with both (left) hands ; )

Paco

sweersa

That is very cool, thank you for sharing the photos and info!

Nice to see the FNCs being used by Ukraine instead of being scrapped.

Maybe they will find their way into collector's hands after that conflict. :)

paco

Just heard they sended out the FNC's with nearly no spare parts and that they shredded the existing pile on parts : (
FN Herstal is not producing any parts since a long time.
Not amused! Grab what you can find
Paco

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter