New Owners for UZI Talk Web Site

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Thanks Dave for your many efforts- and welcome new guys.

So, effective immediately! Finally some fresh leadership! Under Dave we swung from a font of unmitigated misinformation to rabid, unrestrained censorship- let’s hope the new guys can find the happy middle ground of responsible, sensible, fair & ethically consistent administration. Will they? We can only hope. Cheers and beers!

gios

UZI Talk Life Member
Delbert, has done a great job with Machineguns board and I know he will only make this board better.

Good luck David on this new venture. You will always have my support.

Frank

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
let’s hope the new guys can find the happy middle ground of responsible, sensible, fair & ethically consistent administration. Will they? We can only hope. Cheers and beers!

Or you could simply be banned.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Or you could simply be banned.

So you’d prefer having irresponsible, senseless, unfair, unethical and inconsistent administration. We’ll put you down as FOR that. Noted. I’d like to think and hope the new guys can certainly do better than that- but I’m an optimist... you do you!

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Doubt anyone here would assess things as you have.

You do you.

I only stated facts and went out of my way to be civil, everyone can see you’re the one being nasty and creating conflict. It seems you’re fine with lies and unfairness as long as it’s skews towards your preferred ideology. Thanks for chiming I’m with the 100% expected and predictable authoritarian perspective, it is appreciated (even if tiresome and lame).

arch stanton

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand Live @ The Blue Note
The fact is Rover Dave and other mods are still here and you can be banned. The way I see it rybread is you are starting trouble as usual. So go ahead and keep this thread off track. Your first post is a poke at Dave and any other mods on the website. You can always move on as well before getting the boot. The new owners won't put up with you either

You can't keep it civil go find another website that has all the political bullshit you want to be part of and hang there.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
I’m sure they are and that’s why I went out of my way to be nice, and I was attacked. I was factual- I didn’t say anything untrue or disrespectful. It wasn’t a “poke” at anyone and I didn’t start anything. You guys shut down the political forum and specific discussions because of rampant misinformation. Since then, Many threads have been shut down and many Posts (Not mine) have just simply disappeared. Signatures were removed because someone perceived mine as being politically motivated (it wasn’t). Anyone denying these things is denying reality. I expressed hopefulness and optimism for a better experience for all users with new owners because I value this site. That is very much consistent with the theme of this thread.

arch stanton

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Wisconsin-Indonesia-Thailand Live @ The Blue Note
The only one not having a good experience seems to be you. I dont get any other complaints. Your entire problem is saying anything at all you can't even welcome new owners with out causing problems.

We are done here keep it on track

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I’m sure they are and that’s why I went out of my way to be nice, and I was attacked. I was factual- I didn’t say anything untrue or disrespectful. It wasn’t a “poke” at anyone and I didn’t start anything. You guys shut down the political forum and specific discussions because of rampant misinformation. Since then, Many threads have been shut down and many Posts (Not mine) have just simply disappeared. Signatures were removed because someone perceived mine as being politically motivated (it wasn’t). Anyone denying these things is denying reality. I expressed hopefulness and optimism for a better experience for all users with new owners because I value this site. That is very much consistent with the theme of this thread.

LOL, I’m pretty sure you threw the first stone with this post

So, effective immediately! Finally some fresh leadership! Under Dave we swung from a font of unmitigated misinformation to rabid, unrestrained censorship- let’s hope the new guys can find the happy middle ground of responsible, sensible, fair & ethically consistent administration. Will they? We can only hope. Cheers and beers!

Thanks for the forum guys it’s been great. I do miss the political thread as I always had good laughs (when certain people would post, especially Rybread’s posts). I hope the new owners will be as good as the last one.

Again, big thanks.

dalbert

Administrator
Staff member

When I read this post, I thought it must be "tongue-in-cheek." Surely, it had to be a joke. But apparently not. C'mon, man!

David

BeltFedEd

UZI Talk Life Member
Thank you Dave for all you have done with this site. Even though I haven't been here as regularly as I used to be, I've always enjoyed it here. Welcome to the new owners and my you have continued success with UZI Talk.

IMINI

UZI Talk Life Member
Dave, Thanks for the many years of Uzitalk and contributing so much to the Legendary UZI and its community! Wish you the best my friend in your future ventures.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Rybread, it's the guys retirement post. C'mon.

Dave, I've been here about 8 years now and it's my favorite site because it's full of knowledgeable people and minimum drama. You've been a big part of why.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks Rover Dave for Providing my favorite web site for
All these years!!!

Thanks to the New Owners for continuing the site well into the future!!!

attherange

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks for all you have done Dave! Carlson Comps was given the chance to grow on Uzitalk! I’m grateful for everything. Enjoy your time!

Best
Greg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter