Mini UZI blueprints or measurements?

slimshady

Got a new Primeweld TIG AC/DC machine and am now confident enough in my welding skills to tackle a Mini UZI build using a repair section and some pieces of a kit. Many years ago I purchased a couple stripped mini semi bolts and a bbl when someone was selling them cheap, might as well use them, right?

Was studying the "mini from a full size" article in the library and noticed the author states all the dimensions on the receiver are indexed off the ejector rivet hole. Then he has a few dimensions listed, none of which index off the rivet hole!

Anybody got the blueprints for the mini receiver, or even just some dimensions superimposed over a photo? I can get by with what's in the article but more info is always better.

Probably build as a pistol as the OEM folding stock is hard to find and costs more than my car did if you can find one for sale. Any prints for one of those?

NorincoKid

Not entirely sure the best way to do all that.

I'm collecting parts for a mini as well, and my plan was to;

Use the GMT Mini Top Cover to dictate space between the front and rear stubs, lining up the ejection port on the repair section with the flare of the top cover.

Thats how I did my full size and it has zero issues. Took a lot of clamps (no fancy jig) but it wasn't bad at all.

slimshady

I've got a few spare full size top covers, when some vendor is clearancing them out for $3 each you throw a few in your cart! Was planning on doing like the author of the DIY page did and do a cut and reweld. If it looks too crappy I may splurge and buy the commercially made one.

JohnnyBfromAZ

I have a bunch of dimensions I pulled off an IMI mini SMG as well as a Vector Mini. Send me a DM and I'll try and send you my drawings.

Elchapo62

I have a bunch of dimensions I pulled off an IMI mini SMG as well as a Vector Mini. Send me a DM and I'll try and send you my drawings.
How much for the schematics of the mini Uzi and do you have any schematics for smith&wesson model 76 smg?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter