m11/9 fleming .22 upper rework

RevolverJockey

Have your beta testers came back with positive feedback? Just curious if your product works better than the original.
Funny story. I made 5 of them, and sent them out to various people on different forums and even paid the shipping. Then got feed back from those people they worked great. Then made another 30 and again sent them out for free including shipping and not a single person replied. So…. I made myself a dozen consider the problem solved for me. It isn’t as though I planned on marketing them and making a profit, but I did hope for some feedback/support on the idea.
Lee

ecestu

Funny story. I made 5 of them, and sent them out to various people on different forums and even paid the shipping. Then got feed back from those people they worked great. Then made another 30 and again sent them out for free including shipping and not a single person replied. So…. I made myself a dozen consider the problem solved for me. It isn’t as though I planned on marketing them and making a profit, but I did hope for some feedback/support on the idea.
Lee
Lol. Such is life.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter