M10/22

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
Preview of the m10/22. Have the receiver/barrel/feedramp done. Up next is the charging handle, bolt and recoil system.

Attachments

• m10-22.jpg
    m10-22.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 615

root

UZI Talk Supporter
What mags do you plan on using in these?

Deerhurst

That looks like a terrible amount of fun!

I gotta get to work on my pile of parts.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Was there ever a company that ever made a reliable 22LR quad stack mag? That concept sounds like a rabbit hole to moi. Listening to people complain about the CP-33 mags is quite entertaining. I humbly suggest using your wonderful talents on alternative concepts that have more probability of success. As entertaining as it is, (sarcasm) there is only so many hours of the day to listen to customers complaining. :)

Last edited:

root

UZI Talk Supporter
I have a 3d printed version that will work and Sam has his metal mags which will work with a mag well adapter.

Ok I kinda figured it was fed up through the PG like a normal M10
Was just wondering when I didn't see a left side with a mag. housing attached or one forward the locator
pin ala Lage.

Get these to market and my flemming goes back to a 400 upper LOL.
Ok 400.05 since it does run well.

Edit since my fone is as dumb as a box of rocks

Last edited:

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
Was there ever a company that ever made a reliable 22LR quad stack mag? That concept sounds like a rabbit hole to moi. Listening to people complain about the CP-33 mags is quite entertaining. I humbly suggest using your wonderful talents on alternative concepts that have more probability of success. As entertaining as it is, (sarcasm) there is only so many hours of the day to listen to customers complaining. :)

While this may be true drum adapters don't seem any better. I've spent months with a few different drums trying to get one to work 100% without luck so far.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
if its a 22 it's sure to NOT work 100%

Between rim lock on guys in a hurry loading mags and miss one.
The ammo inconsistency & just being a dirty round by nature it's gonna be a tall order to get 100 %
100% of the time.

Thats one good thing about the flemming.
The 10/22 mags it uses are made to eliminate rim lock .
It's one of the reasons the 10/22 is the standard other 22 rifles are judged by.

Mak91 you might want to incorporate some kind of booster/ muzzle brake into it to help with cycling once dirty.

I can get about 500 rounds out of my upper and then as it starts to reach that round count you can hear and see it slow down
due to crud build up.
Hose it out and it's back to normal.

Pretty sure it wouldn't run that long without the can on it adding the extra back pressure.

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
Mak91 you might want to incorporate some kind of booster/ muzzle brake into it to help with cycling once dirty.
With my two Fleming kits (and my wife's old 22LR SlideFire S&W M&P 15-22 back in the day), I've used the DoubleStar Carlson .22 LR Thruster, and the similar device that was sold as an accessory by SlideFire -- both styles work great in adding just enough additional back pressure.

Last edited:

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
good-times-ahead-sign-picture-id122227473

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter