Limited Edition Galil Ace Gen I 5.56 pistol

INV136

Has anyone else seen this new limited edition Galil Ace 5.56 pistol using brand new Galil 35rd magazines made like the original Galil so-called rock and lock magazines with bolt hold open magazine followers? I read that this is a limited run of only 500 pistols with 13" barrel and stabilizing brace. Other sources stated that this rifle accepts the original Galil 5.56 magazines as well as IWI's brand new 35 rd magazines with the bolt hold open followers. Magazines retail for $28.99 each.

http://dissidentarms.com/index.php/...stabilizing-brace-rock-and-lock-magazine-iwi/

Bret

Not only have I seen one, I purchased it. I'm a complete Galil Ace whore. Like the 8" version of the same that I have, it holds the bolt back on the last shot provided you use one of the new Galil magazines with a special bolt hold open follower. In my opinion, this barrel length, cartridge, magazine and generation on setup is the best configuration yet.

Galil-Ace-13-RNL-left-view.jpg

Galil-Ace-13-RNL-right-view.jpg

When I fired it the first time, I found that it was over gassed like most all of my Aces and AK's. I installed a KNS piston and it is now perfectly gassed.

Galil-Ace-13-RNL-at-the-range.jpg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter