IWI parts?

Woofman

Boy did I screw up. Looks like IWI is no longer supporting the A and B models. When did this happen and where did the parts go?

Slowmo

I think it happened within the last couple months. I ordered a bunch of parts from them in early December that no longer show up. I’ve also been wondering if the parts would show up somewhere like Numrich or maybe they just keep them for potential warranty work.

Woofman

Let us hope that they did not trash them and they do end up at Numrich. They are for sure not there now. Keep an eye out!
May take some time before they show up.

NewHobby

I noticed and posted about it in passing about the MINI Ejectors one time in the last couple months.
I think one smaller resource probably got the items I can't guess by the current gunbroker items.
The new best place for small items is the new Vector Arms (viperdrver on GB)
Or post here what you missed out on. like a WTB item. It all depends on your shopping list. IWI did not have much relevant stuff left.

Woofman

Sure hope Apex gets them.

I've seen viperdriver on GB. Been watching his items. Really it is just small stuff like just what IWI had that I'm looking for. They had brand new springs, bolts for the rear sight, etc. Most things are not a need to tell the truth. Just replacements for wear or breakage. Others for cosmetic reasons.
Oh and the main thing: semi auto 9mm extractors

Last edited:

ericthered

UZI Talk Supporter
Seen it about a month ago, and I emailed them. They pretty much just confirmed that they arent doing a/b parts

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter