I've never seen a transferable one of these before!

slimshady

I've seen two of the old open bolt semi auto Wasps with broken rear ends, the bolt impacts there and snapped the casting off. They were in .45 though.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Weird.
Man he's cutting a lot of buyers out on the not doing a F4 and only shipping to dealers even in pa.

Went through this with a M2 carbine trigger pack about 18 months ago about 35 minutes up the road.

Seller insisted it go to a dealer 1st after I talked to him through gb pms.

Was gonna do the buy it now.
He refused so I never hit the button.

He got one bid and lost 4k on the BIN due to not wanting to fill out a form and it selling with just the opening bid.

People can be real weird sometimes.
Bradford isn't that far away from me either.

Renegade

UZI Talk Supporter, , Semper Vigilo
Weird.
Man he's cutting a lot of buyers out on the not doing a F4 and only shipping to dealers even in pa.

Went through this with a M2 carbine trigger pack about 18 months ago about 35 minutes up the road.

Seller insisted it go to a dealer 1st after I talked to him through gb pms.

Was gonna do the buy it now.
He refused so I never hit the button.

He got one bid and lost 4k on the BIN due to not wanting to fill out a form and it selling with just the opening bid.

People can be real weird sometimes.
Bradford isn't that far away from me either.

Maybe he needs it out of inventory fast.

F3 is no big deal now since SOT-SOT get processed so fast (unless there is no SOT in your area).

LotsaTiques

UZI Talk Supporter
I have a Fox carbine open bolt and a Demro Tac1 open bolt. Both semi auto in 9mm. Both have the 3 digit combo lock on the side of the receiver, a unique safety. They break down and fit in a small "typewriter type" case of which I have one. Very cool guns.

David

Last edited:

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Pretty cool, unique piece, but I’d rather have two more MACs… or another ATC gun!

pjm204

Pretty cool, unique piece, but I’d rather have two more MACs… or another ATC gun!

I wish I could get my ATC to run. Two rounds is my longest string ��.

Agreed though, I'm not sure I'd spend 1/5 of the buy it now on this mainly due to the somewhat fragile pot metal receiver.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Renegade the M2 was a private seller and he stated the dealer that would do the transfer was in fact a personal friend.
Pretty sure that was to toss his friend a buck or two.

While the wasp is Kool and all I agree I'd prefer another M10 at this point just due to the amount of uppers I have.

That wasp is 25000 + 150 shipping + 150 to 200 transfer and 6% pa sales to anyone who buys in state.
1500 tax
300 in shipping and transfer.

Then figure another 100 on just crap spending ( gas, NFA jail ammo ect)

Almost 27k for a in state buyer.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter