Interesting and Expensive Ingrams on GB

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
no affiliation, just don't see these turn up all that often

pix406897016.jpg

brenbuilds

UZI Talk Supporter
I believe the MAC 10 cutaway and the MAC prototype are owned by a member on this forum.

That is also the nicest Ingram Model 6 I have ever seen.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

The cutaway and the protoslo were both acquired from Linda Farmer, they came from the Hard Times Armory collection and they are indeed straight out of the book, they have been up on GB for a little while now, and they will probably be up there for quite some time with those price tags! There are plenty of other cutaways out there, but the serial number on that one is unique, “cutaway1” and it is certainly collectible, the slofire is also a one of a kind, ugly as sin in my opinion, but also highly collectible. There’s a video on YouTube of the owner shooting it… yes, it does run slow! The slofire prototype was the predecessor to the M11/9, apparently there was also a prototype M11/380 slofire, but it was destroyed and no photos exist…

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
The cutaway and the protoslo were both acquired from Linda Farmer, they came from the Hard Times Armory collection and they are indeed straight out of the book, they have been up on GB for a little while now, and they will probably be up there for quite some time with those price tags! There are plenty of other cutaways out there, but the serial number on that one is unique, “cutaway1” and it is certainly collectible, the slofire is also a one of a kind, ugly as sin in my opinion, but also highly collectible. There’s a video on YouTube of the owner shooting it… yes, it does run slow! The slofire prototype was the predecessor to the M11/9, apparently there was also a prototype M11/380 slofire, but it was destroyed and no photos exist…
Bro who are you! You know a lot of stuff for somebody that joined 5 months ago :)

MitchWerbellsGhost87

Well glad you are finally here! Now when is your desantis repro coming out?
I have sold a couple of repro RPB Cobray leather holsters on GB recently, with some decent success. the RPB M11 shoulder rig repro exceeded my expectations and sold for 600 bucks so I definitely have a bit more motivation to make holsters now, but I picked up a job with a new company recently and they have me working very long hours so spare time isn’t exactly plentiful, at least not until after the summer is over, so if it’s gonna happen it may be a few months.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter