Happy 5th anniversary to UZI Talk

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Time flies when you're having fun!

It was 5 years ago today that cookie started the UZI Talk forum. The following day I joined this merry adventure and we've been having fun ever since. We recently passed the 6,000 member mark and I think that's a good indication that we're providing a forum that's interesting to a wide cross section of the gun community.

I'd like to thank the UZI Talk moderators: Amphibian, drw, MuzzleFlash, Noah Zark, prebans, Sturmgeschutz and suka5168. Their efforts keep this a spam free, friendly and informative zone. The UZI Talk staff is here to help all the members, not to beat them over the head with clubs. I think they've done an excellent job of that.

I'd also like to thank the UZI Talk supporters. Your contributions help cover the expenses of running the board and also pay for advertising to attract more members. More importantly, you guys set the standard for top notch forum membership. You have lead by example in the area of friendliness and assistance to others, and you have given me good feedback on how you'd like to see the board run. Thanks to all of you.

And finally, a special thanks to all the members of this site. It can be difficult to walk the line between speaking freely and keeping things friendly. You guys have done an excellent job of walking that line. I regularly hear compliments about the members of UZI Talk. The actions of each and every one of you is what makes this a great site. I sincerely thank you for your participation.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all of you in 2008.
Dave

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter