Happy 4th anniversary to UZI Talk

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to offer a big thank you to everyone here for participating in our 4th successful year at UZI Talk. This has been an important transition year for us with the turn over of the board from cookie to me. Sometimes events like that can have disastrous results for an organization but it was smooth and transparent here thanks to the character of the staff and the membership. I'd like to thank cookie again for all of his work during the first 3 1/2 years. He definitely got things off on the right foot and invested a lot of his time to build the place we have today.

Our membership grew by another 1500 members over the last year and despite the growing numbers we still have a friendly, helpful membership that makes me very proud. You guys are setting a standard for how on-line communities can function and people see that. That's why membership numbers are up and that's what draws vendor interest in this site. I'm really glad to see growth in all of our forums. The MAC forum is every bit as active as the UZI forum and the Galil and Sterling forums are drawing good crowds as well.

This past year we had our 3rd annual UZI Talk shoot and we were able to reach out to new members by moving the event to Salt Lake City. I hope to continue this road show so the UZI Talk message can reach new shooters first hand every year.

The UZI Talk membership continued to be generous this past year with supporter donations and t-shirt & hat purchases. Those dollars keep our site running commercial free - and that ensures the site will continue to run the way the membership wants it to run. No bullshit rules or annoying advertisements.

I've extended the moderator staff this year to keep pace with the growing membership and they continue to do a fine job. I really appreciate the time time they donate to this site. Please thank them for their efforts.

I hope all of you are enjoying this holiday season. Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you once again for being part of this tremendous community.

Dave

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter