Got it back.

Shattered

I sent my M-50 up to Black River Militaria because the danged thing would STOP running. It wouldn’t empty a mag. The cool thing, which completely baffled me was that when it did stop, all you had to do was pull the trigger again. Didn’t need to recock it, nothing was jammed. It just stopped. So...3-4 rounds, stop. Release trigger and pull again, it would probably empty the mag. I owned this thing for close to 30 years and it never really worked well. The major problems started after I bought a new spring kit for it. All sorts of bugaboos popped up.

Going to take it to the range in a few days to see if it finally works. Here’s hoping. It would really be nice if my $100 Reising would work.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
I've always liked the Reising because it's an MG that doisn't look the part.

Last edited:

Starvingboy

Did Mr. Nass (Ness? I forget) let you know what the source of the problem was? My Reising doesn't like to feed, which I mostly attribute to magazine issues...

Shattered

Did Mr. Nass (Ness? I forget) let you know what the source of the problem was? My Reising doesn't like to feed, which I mostly attribute to magazine issues...

Worn action bar and the associated part that engages it was slightly bent. Replaced with new(er) parts and it woiks! The rate of fire kinda surprised me. Had it for almost 30 years and it never ran like that...cool.
Marietta Shoot is next month and I’ll have to drag it along. Any Christie 30 rounders around for sale? My search-fu didn’t turn up anything.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Nice looks like it’s running great. Love mine- keep em clean and they run like clocks and shoot like lasers. Enjoy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter