Galil AR and SAR parts kits

AresShrike

UZI Talk Life Member
FELIX 808 -
sorry for the delay, and Welcome to UziTalk's Galil section!
Galil baby!! A little heavy, but nothing, nothing is more reliable and rugged!

Don't "hold your breath" on these kits ever coming here through this deal, because the importers don't want to deal with 100 individual orders, but rather one super order, and I just wanted to "coordinate" that deal, not be the kit packing, responsibility taking, "monkey in the middle", but I believe there are one or two other guys bringing in a "considerable" amount of Galil kits, in the somewhat near future. I hope that's true. I don't personally need any more Galil parts, now, but I'd love to see them available.

No Galil kits.
No CNC-W Galil gas blocks, or stock pivot pins either.
Not doing to good.
Hope those Galil ARM wood handguards pan out, or I'm looking a little "dried up" here.
I'm sending a mint ARM handguard out to Ironwood Designs, hope that does something for our community, finally.

Last edited:

FELIX 808

Hey no problem Ares Shrike, thanks for the welcome. I ordered a couple of Ironwood's AR hanguards, & am anxiously awaiting the Arm handguard s. Thank you for sending them a pattern to work from. Man it looks like Black Thorn is getting out of selling Galil parts all together. Numrich has some pretty good SAR kits. I picked up 3 of them & mine are very good.
HTH

tim149750

hello sir im just new here i just want to ask if someone is selling a stock handguard and grip for the galil AR and is it possible to ship in the philippines?? thank you for your answers

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter