Close up pics of Micro Stock mounting hardware

jetskrtal

UZI Talk Life Member
Picture005.jpg

Last edited:

jimtash

If anyone needs their receiver modified to fit the MAR stock, Don Quinnel is the man to talk to. He did an excellent job on my IMI receiver.

AZEX

The hinge pin and clip is the same as the earlier ARM bipod attaching pin.

I need a latch and plunger and spring for purposes of replication. I'll happily PAY to borrow them for a couple weeks.

D.
AZEX
azexarms@hotmail.com

tonelar

I have a milled receiver Valmet M76 that I have always wanted to fit a Galil type stock to. So this all really interests me.

Are these standard Galil Folders? I've seen the Galil-styled folders on various AKs but wasn't sure of their quality compared to something like the ACEs.

jetskrtal

UZI Talk Life Member
This hardware is for the "true" micro folder.
bunchogalils005-1.jpg

Here is the standard Galil folder.I believe this is what you are interested in to adapt to your Valmet.
folderG002.jpg

BBQCYCLEWERKES

I think Jeff at Tenngalil was thinking about making sets of the mounting hardware for the MAR receiver and stock. You may want to talk to Jeff to see if he is still thinking about this.

Never mind BBQ, Tenngalil contacted me.... I am very, very happy. And now the saga to my life ambition is travelling ever so closely to an end. Of course, there will be others... Stories that is...

nitro450exp

Hello, ( Jetskrtal )

I noticed the stock knuckle on your Std Galil stock is very similar to the one I was trying to ID in another post.
Do you know the origin of it ?

Thanks Nitro

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter