ATF confiscates Tommy Triggers Yesterday

Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
from tommy trigger web site. Seems ATF is overstepping legal bounds
IMO

The FRT-15-3MD triggers will not be available until further notice.
The triggers that we had stocked up on were kindly taken by the ATF this afternoon thus no triggers in stock. The ATF said that the triggers were machine guns.
The ATF gave me a cease and desist on manufacturing any more of the FRT-15-3MD triggers or selling them till such time if the courts find that it is not a machine gun.
With that said I have to get busy making more standard triggers and our newest forced reset trigger the FRT-10-3MD. By the way I was not able to ship the trigger to the ATF for approval because I was rudely interrupted by them today, but it will go out Tuesday morning

The ATF also took my upgrade kits as well as all my single action normal triggers.

We did ship out a lot of the Upgrade kits. Please allow us 1-2 weeks to finish shipping the upgrade kits.

They also confiscated my phone so email is the only way to get in touch

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
Rare breed was too tough a nut to crack so there looking for an easier target to win a court battle with to set precedent

root

UZI Talk Supporter
W.O.T. next?

Would be the logical step and I would have thought them 1st since it's a direct rip off of the RB/FRT

Declare that one a MG with no push back from BDU and RB/FRT would be done by default. Or until RB/FRT got the BATFE back in front of a judge.
Not real sure the BATFE wants that and it's why they are going after the less prepared makers. Ya know the makers that are not lawyers by day gun parts makers by night.

Renegade

UZI Talk Supporter, , Semper Vigilo
I think it was a voluntary forfeiture given the C&D and no arrests.

saxon

UZI Talk Supporter
WOT and Tommy are patent infringing on RB that's #1

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter