AR Internal Carrier

sweersa

Looks very interesting. At first glace, it seems to introduce additional complexity (more potential failure/wear points) to a good design. But I've never run one, so...

deadduck

Apparently they might be available at Brownells.

I'm flat broke but I'm hoping someone here can get one or two.
Just please let us know how you like them.

I've always been into super short 'Folding AR Types' that don't require a buffer tube and I loved the look of skeleton folding stocks from Galils, Fals, FNCs, etc... so I try putting them on everything.
Olympic Arms OA93 just screams SBR with a folder.
Australian Arms had an ARish 5.56 S.A.P. that also screamed SBR folder. (Tasmanian Devil)
Gilboa had a super shorty pistol thingy.

Then Law Tactical came out and made almost any AR a folder which was great but you couldn't fire it folded... Repeatedly.

If this ARIC works out and fixes that problem then I can finally die in peace.

3154tm

UZI Talk Supporter
this is a law folding stock with a take down kit. makes for a fairly compact package. be nice if you didn't have to deal with the buffer.

SecondAmend

Apparently they might be available at Brownells.

I'm flat broke but I'm hoping someone here can get one or two.
Just please let us know how you like them.

I've always been into super short 'Folding AR Types' that don't require a buffer tube and I loved the look of skeleton folding stocks from Galils, Fals, FNCs, etc... so I try putting them on everything.
Olympic Arms OA93 just screams SBR with a folder.
Australian Arms had an ARish 5.56 S.A.P. that also screamed SBR folder. (Tasmanian Devil)
Gilboa had a super shorty pistol thingy.

Then Law Tactical came out and made almost any AR a folder which was great but you couldn't fire it folded... Repeatedly.

If this ARIC works out and fixes that problem then I can finally die in peace.

Kind of interesting the Brownells is carrying the product as it appears to compete directly against their own BRN-180S upper.

MHO, YMMV, etc.

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
It looks interesting but a little pricey. I wonder if they got the idea from the Lage IRM.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
Kind of interesting the Brownells is carrying the product as it appears to compete directly against their own BRN-180S upper.

MHO, YMMV, etc.

To me it makes sense. Either one you buy, Brownell's makes money.

It looks interesting but a little pricey. I wonder if they got the idea from the Lage IRM.

Rock River Arms did something similar https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=24920 twenty years ago.

Scott

Last edited:

3154tm

UZI Talk Supporter
law offers two versions of this carrier for suppressed and unsuppressed. i wonder what impact a short barrel would have.

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
Almost $400 for a bolt carrier seems like a lot... but when they come back in-stock, I plan to get one anyway for my SBR, binary-trigger'd, take-down bag-gun AR (similar to 3154tm's):

DolosDW_bag1.jpg

DolosDW_bag2.jpg

DOLOS1.jpg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter