Any YHM Wraith Experts?

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
I have a 9mm Wraith (Not an XL) suppresser and I need another mount for a rifle. Is the inside thread the same as an XL or do I need a different mount? If so does anybody know where to find one for a 1/2 x 28 threaded barrel?

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
Tagged for interest.
I need a 1/2 x 36----1/2 x28 too whatever the threads in the can are adapter.

My Wraith is 9mm...been in the box for 8-10 years....need to pop that cherry

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
I emailed YHM and we are SOL, zero support offered. My replacement for this can will be any brand but them.

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
Well here might be some good news that I received from YHM:
After trying the XL adapters on the original Wraith they are the same adapters. The manual I have does not say they are so I did not think so. So these adapters here will work on your original Wraith if it is the QD model. https://yhm.net/9mm-phantom-flash-hiders-for-our-wraith-xl-sound-supp-1603.html

That suppressor has been discontinued for 7 years so the adapters we have in stock are the last of them. So I suggest getting the ones you need and maybe a couple extra if you think you may want more down the road. We are out of stock of the 1/2x28 model but have the other two models in stock still.

---
Best,
Sales @ YHM

I ordered an adaptor from Midway and the threads appear to be slightly thinner and there are less of them but my can snugs up with no play. YMMV so if you go this route proceed with caution and please report back.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter