Another "soaring prices" thread

Eurodriver

With batches in a controlled manner so that current machine gun values are maintained. Somewhat like the CMP sales program. Funded by SOTs who pay a fee to enter a selection list. A limited number of machine guns per year or other schedule, random selection of SOT "winners", limited number of each model allowed to be made per batch, etc.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

“I support the second amendment as long as my investments are safe!”

WHAT A JOKE - by a guy who’s username is SecondAmend no less!

Open the registry. Restore freedom and to hell with the value of everyone’s transferables.

deadduck

An individual without any license should be able to buy, sell, make, possess any gun, machinegun, short barrel rifle, short barrel shotgun, suppressor, destructive device or any other weapon he so chooses to have and to hold without any interference from the government or any other parties. Especially those who try to force their ideals on others.

We live in the freest nation on the planet but we are still far from living free. Taking what freedoms we have left is ALWAYS a bad idea no matter how small.

Dissolve the NFA, ATF and other related alphabet groups just for starters.

dalbert

Administrator
Staff member
When you buy from Ruben you're just way too early. I take his price * .75 to be about the real price.

There are always people that pay these prices from him, at auctions, or from onlythebestfirearms, but I think they are just rich guys sipping a scotch, realize transferables are legal, and want one right now.

I disagree. People buy from Ruben for peace of mind, and first class service. Peace of mind is worth a lot in an NFA transaction. In some instances, it can be worth the full price of paying for an NFA item from an unknown entity.

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

hawkin

FFL
So my excellent condition Colt factory M16A1 thats fired less than 90rds is a steal at $45K boys and girls... ;) On a Form 4 in ND

ig720

I heard Ruben bitching to someone for selling a Group Industries M16 way below market value. Very rare that he goofs like that.

PoliteSociety

Pretty sure the seller is over on Sturm. Always ridiculous pricing on everything they try selling

secondofangle

Yeah that guy is a moron; or he has it and has no intention of selling unless he finds the occasional rich sucker celebrity who just can't wait

Gaffshot

Where is the Group posted for sale? I don't see it on Sturm. How much?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter