50 Round GG Mag Dump Videos!

Scossum

UZI Talk Life Member
I went to the range tonight to continue testing my two new 50 round GG mags from UziTalk member Bartomark. I've used one of them in a subgun match already and it worked flawlessly so I ordered a second one. However, I haven't tried the mag dump until tonight, so here's the videos!

https://youtu.be/rtTRXr_asOs

https://youtu.be/cMbpTstFHdw

Both mags feed my U45 with no issues. I've probably run about 400 rounds through the first one and 250 through the second one. Not one failure so far. The ammo used in the mag dump videos is 230 grain Sellier Bellot FMJs, but I've also run some of my milder reloads through them without any issue either.

I have not tried any steel case ammo in them yet...

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
thanks for sharing.....i grabbed 8 from him and might blast them all off tomorrow night to verify function in a max 10/45 mk1

Old Soldier

I got three, will get some more. I used them in my Uzi in 45 with the Humphreys lower in a match and they were ansolutely flawless.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
ran my group last night with a max 10/45 mk1...ran 100%...pretty darn cool...awkward with such a huge mag, but cool at the same time

gun really smokes good with 2 dumps in a row!!!

had to give lots of cooling down time

Scossum

UZI Talk Life Member
When I used mine at the last subgun match, I started the stage with the 50 rounder and then switched back to the 30 round ones. I did this because the 50s were too long for the mag pouch I wear on my side. Anyone using a mag pouch that works with the 50's???? :thinking

Old Soldier

I used two 40 round AK pouches on a web belt in match, carried 3 of the 50 round mags and 4 each of the 30 round mags, It was OK, but I also need a better solution to carry the 50 round mags.

PS, On a side note, I have used these mags in an Uzi, in two differnt M3 Grease Guns and they were flawless. I have watched use them in his MAC also flawless. They just work, I wonder what is different as compared to other 50 Round Mags?

PPS, if they ever did jam, the mag will make a great club��

When I used mine at the last subgun match, I started the stage with the 50 rounder and then switched back to the 30 round ones. I did this because the 50s were too long for the mag pouch I wear on my side. Anyone using a mag pouch that works with the 50's???? :thinking

Last edited:

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,

i carry a large bag type pouch on my side...i call it the garbage can...i usually toss my empties into it...works great for tossing drums into...it would work well for a couple 50's

it clips to a molle vest

Scossum

UZI Talk Life Member
Hmmm, I'll look for a drop bag or something like that to try out. Thanks for the tips! :thumbs_up

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter