.22 conversion for Swedish K?

tomk

Since the OAL of a .22 is just a little less than a 9mm I started thinking about possibilities of making a .22 conversion for the Swedish K. My initial thought was to use the Suomi drum. This would need a new follower and either a spacer or new coils on the inside. Obviously a new bolt, spring, and barrel would be needed.

I then tried to fit a new 10/22 mag (Ruger mag was handy). It seems like the mag could easily be ground down to fit in the open magwell of the Swedish K.

Has anyone played with this option? Interested to hear what issues other may have experienced looking at a .22 kit for the K.

BWE Firearms

UZI Talk Life Member
When I have time I have been working on 22LR conversions for the Swedish K, Sten and the Sterling. It wont be soon but at some point I will have them for sale.

DINK

Sounds like the type of thing I have absolutely no need for but I must have it anyway. Please post here when you have them ready to go, Rich.

Kursk

I would buy a .22LR conversion for the Burgess SW76 when they are available, and also interested in a 22LR conversion for my Sten MKV. Richard are you making the them for both the MK2 and MK5 stens?

J2X

I am ready to buy at least one for the Swedish K. I think the K is a great candidate for a .22 conversion especially with the removable mag well.

Landric

When I have time I have been working on 22LR conversions for the Swedish K, Sten and the Sterling. It wont be soon but at some point I will have them for sale.

I am definitely interested in a .22 conversion for either the STEN (I have a MK. II) or one that will fit the Burgess SW76.

GreaseGunner

I’ve been drawing one up in my spare time for the Swedish K as well as reverse engineering one for the MP5, using a Fleming kit and factory HK kit.

J2X

Does anyone have new information on a .22 conversion kit for the Swedish K?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter