11.5 MG upper

ELVIS

Banned
Sweet Jesus,use a suppressor or lots of ear protection before you let loose with a 11.5 upper. It is like a atomic bomb in your face. I think I burnt half my beard off.

tommygun2000

Yep....they are rude aren't they? A short barreled AK is worse...if you can use that term.

They almost assure you that those firing next to you on the range will pick up and move if they are not true gun enthusiasts.

A .50 bmg rifle will do the same.......you don't even have to shoot it....just put it on the bench and people start moving :D

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
I can't understand why people on either side of me at the indoor range get so upset when I run a few hundred rounds full-auto of 7.62x39 through my 11.5" Model "1" Sales upper.
135M430-med.jpg

:D

Brian Ski

UZI Talk Life Member
amphibian said:
Try a 7.5" 7.62x39mm upper....

Do you have one??? Besides the new lakeside job, I was really thinking of one of those. How reliable is it???

My DNR range does not alow full autos. I was thinking of going down there with one of those....On semi of course...Either that or tannerite....

Do you allow exploding targets??? Yes... great let me set up one or 2 of these...

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I REALLY like the 7 1/2" .223 upper I got for Christmas but I'd hoped it would be louder than it is. Can someone suggest a loud, wake the dead type brake? It need not be effective, just loud!

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Brian Ski said:
Do you have one??? Besides the new lakeside job, I was really thinking of one of those. How reliable is it???

My DNR range does not alow full autos. I was thinking of going down there with one of those....On semi of course...Either that or tannerite....

Do you allow exploding targets??? Yes... great let me set up one or 2 of these...

Yes, the one in the pic I posted is a co-worker friend of mine shooting it. Below is another pic of my upper.
I had some bugs to work out but it is reliable now.
Here is a link to a video
More info on my website of course.

new_7.5.jpg

To give you an idea of the difference. Below is a pic of my buddy's 11.5" 7.62 upper fired side by side my 7.5".

115_flame.jpg

75_flame.jpg

Last edited:

UZI SBR AWC

I been sitting back watching this one, and have to agree with the Bushmaster Mini-Y.....

A bunch of the AR15 people get together here and a few bring M16, I happen to have a 7.5" with a Mini-y as an extra muzzle device, besides a suppressor, so I loan my upper to a M16 owner, nice fireball close to the face, and the blast will blow your hair back, and wrinkle your face.

jwp

want blast? stand either side of my serbu bfg lol the shark brake will clear tables up to 3 on both sides

treedawg

want blast? stand either side of my serbu bfg lol the shark brake will clear tables up to 3 on both sides

I can vouch for that. He moved me out of my position at Camden after a few shots from that monster. Dust and trash was all over my gun and it was time to start packing:D

TD

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I'm beginning to rethink the brake. Went out yesterday and let a couple of guys shoot it. It's louder than I thought when you're not behind the gun shooting it.

MuzzleFlash

UZI Talk Life Member
Vegas SMG said:
I'm beginning to rethink the brake. Went out yesterday and let a couple of guys shoot it. It's louder than I thought when you're not behind the gun shooting it.
And the problem is? :D :D

tony k

FFL/C&R
I was expecting a lot of flash when I bought my 11.5" upper ... and then found it wasn't much different than my 14.5" M4. So when I want a decent fireball, I just unscrew the A2 flashhider and shoot the 11.5" barrel bare. :D
014532.gif

soteaser

I REALLY like the 7 1/2" .223 upper I got for Christmas but I'd hoped it would be louder than it is. Can someone suggest a loud, wake the dead type brake? It need not be effective, just loud!

Get one off a Hakim 8mm. It is aesolutly the LOUDEST weapon I have ever heard bar none!:50_cal

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter