10-15 7.62x39 with Form 1 can

NAM

What mags are you using? I recently set up a 7.62x39, but looking for some decent 30s that work. I also messaged Lage about purchasing a separate bolt carrier assembly, as it would be a bit quicker than having to disassemble the bolt in the field.

techspy

I tried 2 different ones but the Pro Mags work the best. I tried a 50rnd drum but cand get it to run. I also enquired about another frame from Lage since mine got pretty gouged up during the OOB discharge but it sounded like it would be a long time before they caught up on the backlog and would have any extra. I ended up aluminum brazing the gouges and it worked fine.

NAM

I have two ASC right now, but not impressed with the quality. "Paint" came off with isopropyl (prior owner used marker on the mags, I was trying to wipe it off and wiped off the finish). I've heard good things about CProducts, but haven't tried yet. Last AR platform 7.62x39 I had used the old school "frankenmags".

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
What mags are you using? I recently set up a 7.62x39, but looking for some decent 30s that work. I also messaged Lage about purchasing a separate bolt carrier assembly, as it would be a bit quicker than having to disassemble the bolt in the field.
You want Duramag
Go for 30s ;-)

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter