Search results

1. T

Full auto Full size UZI cyclic rate testing w/ Mini bolt in the full size

Like Chris said carbide works fine. I have done it numerous times as well.
  2. T

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

Can't find a clip but season 1 episode 21 Miami Vice. Evan. 1985. Its a must watch for Mac guys.
  3. T

Printed UZI mag insert

THATS nice!!! Mine are cardboard. :(
  4. T

UZI Extractors

At that rate I'll be almost 400 years old when mine are gone.:) I'll say it again, These ARE the good old days. You snooze, you lose.
  5. T

UZI Extractors

couldn’t put lipstick on those pigs. JRH is correct, trashed.
  6. T

When did Vector start making semi minis?

This must be a cut down. It’s got the group markings on the rear and Vector markings on left side under the top cover.
  7. T

When did Vector start making semi minis?

I just bought a vector semi mini. I m trying to determine a manufacture date. I think they stopped making them in 2003. Any idea when they started? TIA Bill
  8. T

Price check micro peep sight

I’ve found over the last few years that wtb ads for individual micro parts aren’t productive. I wound up buying kits, stripping what I wanted and reselling the rest. YMMV Bill
  9. T

Registered mini Uzi bolt question

Is it closed or open? If open, has the trunnion been cut for feet or were the feet thinned or removed? Lots of questions. PM me if you would like. Bill
  10. T

FA Micro UZI on GB

The price for a bolt gun is right. I sold my last micro bolt gun 2 years ago for 32k. Really nice RR's are low 40's. The problem with that one is the bolt is REALLY cobbed up.
  11. T

Reasonable selling price on Action Arms Uzi and Mini NIB?

Last used mini on GB went for 5900.00.
  12. T

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

Here ya go!!! https://gsltechnology.com/product/the-phoenix/
  13. T

Remarking Uzi Pistol Lower from FS to ARS

Andrew, I’ve only had one factory FA lower in my hands and it belongs to a buddy. It was an early round trigger guard AFS, out of a demilled kit. I wanted it soooo bad but couldn’t talk him into an ARS trade. John has one of my micros there for a makeover as well. Glad it worked out. Bill
  14. T

Remarking Uzi Pistol Lower from FS to ARS

John Andrewski. Call him now if you are ready. He has a batch of uzis in process. Bill
  15. T

Picture of Baby Grey Ghost on M11a1?

Thank you!!
  16. T

Picture of Baby Grey Ghost on M11a1?

What vertical grips are these?
  17. T

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

Berry's 147gr RN have worked great.
  18. T

Agreed or mk9 long and thick. I also have a Gemtech Raptor with 3lug. It was presented as smaller, state of the art blah blah blah. The Raptor (long and thin) isn’t even close to a mk9/mk9 for sound reduction, at least to my ear. It looks like a big needle on a syringe installed on the Uzi full...
  19. T

When Joe was at Curtis he cut the teeth on my custom end cap for a Micro. Very nice work.
  20. T

Slowmo, Please let me know how you make out getting in contact with Joe.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter