Search results

1. TexTenn59

Aero Precision

Aero Precision did respond Thursday and offered to have the barrel shipped back for inspection. By then I had used a cutting torch file to lightly hit gas port. Took it to the range today and worked as expected with brass ejected at 3:00 O'clock. All is right with the world.
  2. TexTenn59

Aero Precision

Anyone have insights on Aero Precision customer service? I bought a LR308 barrel from them that plugs the gas port with copper first round fired. Does not cycle bolt on first round or 10th round. Cleaned gas port three times, still a manually operated rifle. Replaced barrel on working DPMS...
  3. TexTenn59

New member - old machinist

That is a work of art. Great job!
  4. TexTenn59

New member - old machinist

I now have Gatling gun envy. Pics please, then firing demo video to top it off. Oh, welcome to the forum. You had us at Gatling gun.
  5. TexTenn59

What is a GG lower worth now days?

I bought mine from Chris Humphries (sp) back when he was making them.
  6. TexTenn59

What's the nastiest gun you've ever had the (dis)pleasure of firing?

S&W 500. Hung onto it. Owner bloodied up his hand hanging onto it. No interest in owning one.
  7. TexTenn59

Congratulations Dave - Nice article in NRA magizine

My copy made it to the Piney Woods of East Texas today. Well done. I’ll keep it inside the book. Congrats!
  8. TexTenn59

Does Wolf 115 grain run in a RR open bolt well? Ammo recommendations?

Wolf, Silver and Brown Bear run fine in my Vector/Group RR. It’s dirty, but runs. Only issue I’ve ever had was with Winchester - case wrinkle when factory seated bullet, jammed in chamber. Slowed bolt enough if didn’t go off out of battery. Happened at Knob Creek about eight years ago...
  9. TexTenn59

What got you interested in Uzis?

2007 was a great income year, wanted to buy a MG. Did some research and stumbled across this site. Was sold on UZI. Found one a decent price at the time...nine months and it came home. 2008, came first suppressor. Then a 9/40 conversion, then 22 conversion. Two suppressors later (30 cal...
  10. TexTenn59

why do you think more people want FA now ?

This place: http://www.uzitalk.com/ Since stumbling across this site I've bought 1 FSFA UZI and three suppressors.......
  11. TexTenn59

New BulletCam ammo!

But....it's on the internet....it has to be true!!!!
  12. TexTenn59

New BulletCam ammo!

$10/pop, interesting concept.
  13. TexTenn59

What is it worth?

Thanks Matt! I agree, this is more of a $1K gun setup. Turns out this is actually out of state after all, so not worth double stamps, at least not to me. His best hope is HPA gets passed, just to cut the number of stamps.
  14. TexTenn59

MAC 10 .45 and UZ. 45 how can do both? Suppress?

Not sure about Octane, but for my Bowers I just buy the proper adaptor and screw it in snug and start shooting. Bowers has an adaptor that threads on in place of the barrel nut.
  15. TexTenn59

What is it worth?

PDXsparky, thanks for the reply. Agree on starting point, was curious how low to go without pissing the guy off. Thanks again!
  16. TexTenn59

What is it worth?

The gun is an MP-5 clone by Coharie Arms, model CA-89 9mm pistol with 8.5" barrel with the 3 lug adaptor and all HK internals. It is semi-automatic, has a collapsible stock, a Yankee Hill silencer, and an Eotech 512 Holographic scope. It is registered as an "SBR" short barreled rifle. The custom...
  17. TexTenn59

12 DAYS OF UZI CHRISTMAS!!!!!

��������
  18. TexTenn59

Where'd the coffeefreak suppressor cleaning how to thread go?

Is this what you were looking for?
  19. TexTenn59

SBR Engraving Question - AR15

I have been going round and round myself on getting an SBR correct. I already have several stripped lowers to choose from, all 100% from factory (not 80%). To do this right I need to: 1) submit my paperwork (e-file?????) 2) Once approved, engrave my name, city and state (already has factory...
  20. TexTenn59

HXP on Enblocks back at CMP

$115 per 192 rounds in spam can. Get 'em while you can. Just ordered 4 cans to feed the M1 Garand.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter