Search results

1. mike

Any of you guys ever tried one of these drums?

I guess you guys answered my question I’m not buying one. Thanks for the input.
  2. mike

Any of you guys ever tried one of these drums?

If any of you guys ever tried one of these, and had luck with it? All the YouTube videos, I watched they jam all the time? I’ve seen only one YouTube video where a guy made it through all the way with 100 rounds. I hate to spend the money on one having to play the send it back game. Thanks
  3. mike

Registered sear breakage?

A registered bolt that’s properly heat treated there’s a very slim chance of anything happening to a bolt. it’s certainly not as at fragile as a sear.
  4. mike

Registered sear breakage?

I had to sear break one time it wasn’t a registered sear after many thousands of rounds.
  5. mike

Safe Deposit Box Storage?

If you have a no reputable gun shop, that’s been around for years I’m sure they would store it for you if you’re away for a while, just charging you a slight fee.
  6. mike

Vector Arms UZI SMG Trunion Weld Pictures

John did great work on my two UZI’s just sayin.
  7. mike

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

I bought a AWC MK9 years ago that replaces the barrel nut yes it’s big long and fat but I dare you to find one that’s quieter. It looks silly on my full auto with today’s suppressors being so small, but I’m quite satisfied with it. sometimes I use my sons omega 9 since amphibian made me a three...
  8. mike

Parkerizing wear

Call me crazy but I would think you’d want a nice smooth, slick surface for the bolt to ride on bear metal unless it’s getting wet and you’re shooting in the rain.
  9. mike

Thinking of trying Fiocchi 9APE 158gr

I use it in my full auto when I’m using my suppressor and have no issues.
  10. mike

Thinking of selling Uzi semi auto Action Arms

In my opinion, the best thing to do is go in GunBroker, and look at completed sales for Uzi.
  11. mike

Comparing the springs from a 25 round magazine to a 32 round magazine

It looks like they were repainted, because sliding it in and out of the lower housing the paint scratched off
  12. mike

No, just painted black.
  13. mike

I bought them about six months ago I never use them. They were listed as new when I bought them. Very disappointing because I bought from them before and never had any issues but I’m sure they’ll tell me six months is a long time and there’s nothing they can do about it now.
  14. mike

SMG Bolt Dimple in the firing pin

Who is the manufacturer of the bolt? Is it a B&G or a group industries, or someone else?
  15. mike

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

What he said.
  16. mike

Yes. The follower was putting too much pressure on the bolt, and it wouldn’t move freely in the receiver.
  17. mike

I started to have issues at the range with my full auto with failure to feeds using 25 round mags. I was using magazines that I’ve never used before some were brand new. I took the magazines apart and compared the springs to a 32 round magazine spring and they were the same size. I discovered...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter