Search results

1. ferndog1

No problem, thanks

No problem, thanks
  2. ferndog1

I don't have a PP account they banned me and seized $400.00 in my account for selling...

I don't have a PP account they banned me and seized $400.00 in my account for selling gun-related material. So, Frank Iannamico 553 Poplar Drive Greensburg, PA 15601
  3. ferndog1

Hi, I can accept Venmo or USPS MO Let me know how you would like to pay and I will PM you my...

Hi, I can accept Venmo or USPS MO Let me know how you would like to pay and I will PM you my info, thanks. Frank
  4. ferndog1

Information on MK760 Semi Auto?

ALL manufacturers of the 76 subguns, clones, semis mags and Swedish Ks etc are in this book. https://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Model-Submachine-Gun/dp/0996521844/ref=sr_1_4?crid=BUVQNPAB8B8V&keywords=model+76&qid=1689258612&sprefix=model+76%2Caps%2C95&sr=8-4
  5. ferndog1

Sten Commando case from Sarco

Sarco is out, but They are available on ebay
  6. ferndog1

Sten Commando case from Sarco

Nice case... Is there a separate pouch inside for the buttstock; or does it lay against the gun inside?
  7. ferndog1

Options if not Paid for Machine Gun that I am Selling

A commonly used sentence in ads is "Payment in full starts the paperwork"
  8. ferndog1

SIONICS Can Value

What is old is new again! I think the recent popularity of the old MAC cans is due to the recent interest in retro guns and accessories. Like the current AR-15/M16A1 - M16A2 retro carry handle uppers that are selling for $400-$600 and up. A few years ago guys were replacing them with flattops to...
  9. ferndog1

My Retirement Present to Myself

Yes, but one of the authors Don Thomas passed away in 2021. Much of the MAC history and photographs were preserved by Don. (Don was a MAC employee and the historian.)
  10. ferndog1

My Retirement Present to Myself

Briefly... Once the Quantum Corporation took over MAC, they ousted Gordon Ingram and Mitch WerBell, they removed the Ingram name from all the literature and pulled the frames marked with Ingram's name on them, replacing them with new frames with MAC (instead of the Ingram name) on them. The...
  11. ferndog1

Swedish K grip screws

Tom K is the guy, but no grip screws available : -( Anyone have any?
  12. ferndog1

Swedish K grip screws

A few years ago I bought some SK parts from someone on this board who was in the Pittsburgh area. If you're still posting please PM me, I need two grip screws.
  13. ferndog1

Any realistic way to determine prior to purchase if blocking bar was originally removed?

MAYBE... At the time ATF approved some registered AK sears until they discovered that a "third" hole was needed to install them. They quickly rescinded the approvals UNLESS the hole was drilled and parts installed, before they stopped the transfers. Those conversions were grandfathered. ATF...
  14. ferndog1

Any realistic way to determine prior to purchase if blocking bar was originally removed?

I did two Form 1 conversions, first was an AR-15 in 1985, second was a Chinese AK during the early months of 1986. On the AK conversion, I had to include a letter describing exactly how the conversion was being done. The instructions stated that a copy of the letter be included each time the gun...
  15. ferndog1

CAN YOU DATE AN UZI?

Morphys auction has sold two C&R UZIs for $52,275.00 (2018) and $72,000. (2022) https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=531793 https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=448405
  16. ferndog1

CAN YOU DATE AN UZI?

To be C&R eligible the "rules" state "must be in original configuration" I'm pretty sure this makes UZI (and other) conversions ineligible for C&R status. On the other hand Group and Vector UZIs were originally made as SMGs so they will/would be eligible for C&R. But they are not 50 years old...
  17. ferndog1

Old ATF or Treasury video of MG conversions link

It isn't mentioned in the article, but he did so while working for Wayne Daniel of SWD. He also designed the semi-auto M11/Nine for Wayne. George Dodson was the guy from Supp-R-on on (?) SP ? He didn't invent the DIAS, he was making pre '81 auto sears after 1981 and advertising them in SGN...
  18. ferndog1

Max Atchisson invented the drop-in auto sear DIAS and the lightning Link for the AR-15, the AA12 full auto shotgun the first known 9mm M16 among, the .22 conversion kits for the AR and M16, a .22 conversion for the UZI, and many other firearm inventions. He worked for MAC, RPB and SWD. Article...
  19. ferndog1

That's the video THANKS!!
  20. ferndog1

Another "soaring prices" thread

I have been involved in Class III /NFA longer than I want to admit. Over the years I have seen many fluctuations in prices as mentioned in the post above. But eventually, they continue to escalate. There are a lot of people out there with money, bank interest can't keep up with inflation, the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter