Search results

1. P

The official MAC picture thread

Very nice ....
  2. P

Which Suomi Coffin Loader?

I have the original open side loader....it isnt a snug fit at all and quite easy to slide over the coffin mag....loading is easy....coffin mags are impossible to fully load multiple times without the loader!
  3. P

Tenko Submissions 9mm CB 5.56 OB

Congrats and good luck!
  4. P

Reising to Uzi Magazine Conversion Magwell - a fun project I completed

Exciting. Great to see some aftermarket support for this under appreciated firearm (IMHO).... are you making these available for sale?
  5. P

Glad to see innovations like the Reising Uzi mag well

Anyone have a link to the article?
  6. P

Max 11/15 internal or external

I only have the IRW, which I love and would recommend. I didn't even consider the AR recoil version as I didn't like the idea of drilling my expensive investment/ toy. I know it is probably fine, but just couldn't bring myself to it.
  7. P

Suomi coffin (50 rd) mags compatible with Lage MAX 31-C?

awesome, thank you all. much appreciate it. Now on to gunbroker to pay for some over priced coffin mags :cool:
  8. P

Suomi coffin (50 rd) mags compatible with Lage MAX 31-C?

Can anyone confirm that suomi coffin 50 rd mags are compatible with the Lage Max 31-C upper for an M11/9? I thought I read somewhere that this upper was only compatible with the Suomi drum mags and shockwave DC-31 mags.
  9. P

Aves Engineering?

Intriguing upper. I wonder if anyone here has worked with Aves before? Or thinks there is a better. similar upper?
  10. P

COBRAY M11 Current Value?

http://machinegunpriceguide.com/ Do ppl tend to find this guide reasonably accurate? Obviously they are lagging the current market by up to a qtr.
  11. P

X22LR Max-11A1/15 Prototypes

For sure, if you take this to market, add me to the list :)
  12. P

The official MAC picture thread

Been waiting 9 months to be able to post this (90 day eForm 4 my a$$). But she ran great and looks even better. Thanks to Lage and all their work with making these Macs the best MG $ can buy!!
  13. P

Suomi Mags for your Lage Upper

awesome, thank you. I just got my Mac 11 out of ATF jail this past weekend (9 months for a eForm 4....90 days my a$$). I already had a Lage 31k upper for it and 2x suomi drum mags, but found that 1 of them had some feeding issues. So perfect timing for me to pick up 2 more :cool:
  14. P

MAX 10-15/11-15 Caliber Mod Thread

IF Sprinco is the place to go, can someone please point me to the product there? I looked all over their site and don't see any spring reference that I could find which leads me to believe it is the correct one for the Max 11/15 IR system. TY
  15. P

Mr T called...

i mean anyone who puts a bottle of Eagle Rare and has a lady wearing it on a huge gold chain around the neck in a picture, is a LEGIT playa...
  16. P

MAX 10-15/11-15 Caliber Mod Thread

anyone have the link for the extra power spring? I have the Max 11/15, but all I see on the site is the standard spring and I can't locate the extra power spring, if there is in fact a difference?
  17. P

Newbie Range Report

and i am sure in good government service to its citizens, they didn't say "sir we are sorry for the delay in this and know it is impacting your constitutional right, here we will credit that $200 tax stamp for the infringement we are opposing on you".
  18. P

Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

My thoughts exactly. I don't have a 22 kit for my Mac11/9 but I do have the CMMG .22 kit for my AR setups with several different variants of rate enhancing AR triggers (no where close to Mac FA ROF). Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the pure fun and smile from blowing thru 22lr on closer steel...
  19. P

New guy here

bingo for me and why I picked up the Max11/15 for my Mac11/9! As mentioned by other posters it is cool with the Lage upper that you can switch out for 300BLK barrel and run a full auto 300BLK. I am not an M16 owner, but would be curious if the goal for someone was to run FA .300BLK, would it be...
  20. P

MAX-31C

Received mine yesterday, thanks Lage! Now just need that eForm 4 to hit the target 90 days :-(

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter