Search results

1. B

Early transitional RPB M10 Carbine parts set

It is nice work. You brought a piece of history back to life.
  2. B

Cobray.com

This is the worst place ever. Took me six months to get my money back from there.
  3. B

Police Model origins

Here is a link to an unboxing, cleaning, and shooting of a NIB MAC10/9 Police Model with a matching Suppressor. I was salivating watching this video. This gun had the adjustable front sight and standard rear sight.
  4. B

New production bolt/upper (ROF)

The FTF M10/45 bolt runs perfect in my M10/45’s. Just as good as my original cast bolts except the new bolt kicks the brass out farther. Here is the new bolt in action.
  5. B

M11/9 with Lage Max11 MK2 (wow!)

I went with the CF-W bolt to slow down my M11/9, but I did get a MAX10/45 MKII upper for my JAWS Commando Avenger. I am very happy with that upper.
  6. B

RPB Industries and Military Armament Corp M10 and M11 Suppressors.

I bought one of the HE suppressors for my M11/9 from SWD in 1990 for $140. I got one of the MAC type Suppressor's from SWD for my PS M10/45 in 1989 for $125.
  7. B

RPB Industries and Military Armament Corp M10 and M11 Suppressors.

This is a link to an excellent tear down of a MAC 9MM suppressor by the late great Richard Hoffman. RIP Richard, miss you and your knowledge.
  8. B

CF-W Bolt

I was not on the wait list. I found out about the CF-W bolt after they were already being sold. I called Vegas and he had one left he sold me. I had to shorten the recoil rod a little to fit my upper but it was easy because of the support I got from Vegas. I was really saddened when I heard of...
  9. B

CF-W Bolt

Got mine from Vegas SMG $750. Mine is unmarked.
  10. B

CF-W Bolt

Remember that the A bolt is shorter and has a longer stroke in an M11/9. The longer stroke makes up for the lighter weight of the bolt. I have one of the unmarked full size M11/9 CF-W bolts. The only disadvantage of the new A bolts is the shorter bolt leaves a gap in the ejection port between...
  11. B

M10 45 acp magazines

I saw a video from someone who said the keep shooting magazines don’t feed steel cased ammo. I never shoot steel cased ammo so I have not seen this.
  12. B

M10 45 acp magazines

The keep shooting mags have a slick melonite coating on them and the spot welds are ground smooth. They come individually wrapped in plastic.
  13. B

M10 45 acp magazines

Installing a Lage dual magazine catch in a PS M10/45
  14. B

M10 45 acp magazines

The keep shooting magazines I got were virtually identical to GI GG magazines except they were finished better.
  15. B

M10 45 acp magazines

Keep shooting M3 GG mags in a Jersey Arms M10/45 with Lage magazine catch.
  16. B

Source for M10/45 Mag Catch?

Here is a video of me installing a Lage dual magazine catch in my PS M10/45. It worked with both my original magazines and unmodified GG mags.
  17. B

ODD M10 RECEIVER REINFORCEMENT?

According to the 3 in the serial number this is a 1973 made gun and not an early one. I have a 1973 made M10/45 marked Powder Springs that was rebuild by SWD when I bought it in 1989. SWD installed reinforcement tabs on the inside and used their upper. Original MAC uppers would have to be...
  18. B

Weird: One of my MACs is Full Auto when set to Semi

That trip looks like it has been filed where it hits the disconnector. Just get a new trip, it is a drop in part.
  19. B

Info on SWD Mac10

When the Texas MAC company started making guns they stamped them with the Cobray logo. SWD owned the Cobray trademark and made them grind off the Cobray logo on their guns. This left a ground off circle on the guns where the logo was ground off. After the Texas MAC company went bankrupt SWD...
  20. B

Post yer Maccuracy!

What’s a phone booth?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter