Search results

1. M

FA Uzi Ammo

What is the best ammo to use with full auto UZI’s? Thanks.
  2. M

UZI Bolt and Aftermarket BBL Match Up

Hello, I've purchased a surplus UZI FA bolt and a aftermarket FA barrel for my FA UZI that I plan to have converted from SA specs to FA specs. I've noticed the FA barrel does not lie flat against the FA bolt when put together by hand, not in the weapon. Is this normal? If I push the bbl all...
  3. M

Challenge- Can anyone post a sub 1400 Action arms Uzi?

Can anyone post the receiver markings of a sub 1400 serial numbered Action Arms UZI? Just asking for a friend. Thanks.
  4. M

Will surplus bolt work in my IMI Coverted Uzi? Wood Stock?

Hello, Will a surplus GI spec Uzi bolt work in my UZI? I have a very early imported ( I believe) UZI with a 5 digit SA serial number. It has been legally converted to full auto. The bolt I have looks like a standard full auto bolt. However, the weapon still has a semi-auto barrel ring in place...
  5. M

UZI Jams Help

Hello, If a full auto IMI Model A UZI jams with fired cases getting stuck between the bolt and the rear of the ejector what is malfunctioning? Obviously a failure to extract but why? Thank you.
  6. M

IMI UZI non- Action Arms

Hello, New member, thanks for admittance. What IMI UZIs were imported by someone other than Action Arms? Serial number is 1,XXX. Legit piece? History? Thank you.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter