Search results

1. W

Walther Uzi pistol barrel nut wrench size?

It would have to be a very flat wrench. Would 13.5 be more like 9/16? That would be a flat wrench that could be found with ease.
  2. W

May just try some Channel Lock extra slim jaw adjustable pliers.
  3. W

So my micrometer is telling me it is .525 or 17/32. Can anyone prove this? RoverDave?
  4. W

Anyone know what size the the wrench is? Guessing mm.
  5. W

Thinking about a M11 or M10 SA build

Going to get this over to a friend for welding soon. Must thank everyone for their support on this!
  6. W

What optics do you run on your uzi?

Running a Holosun. It is not too big or too small.
  7. W

Action Arms 22lr mag in Walther uzi

What does modification is needed to make the AA mag work in the Walther?
  8. W

Got the side plates. Had to debur two holes(no big deal), the safe and fire are on both sides and then there was some rust. Light pitting that came off easy. Just happened to have a lime and salt. That works great! Just washed it off when it was done, hit it with gun scrubber and oiled.
  9. W

What is this "MAC 11/12 Mount"

All I can tell is that is goes on the front. The shape is all wrong for a grip. No clue on the three slots. M203 mount? ;)
  10. W

Found some side plates for VMACs at a very odd site. Checked it at Scam Detector and it checked out. https://www.2a3dprint.com/product-page/mac-11-side-panels
  11. W

M11/Nine advice, help or suggestions. Mag release, hammer pin, sling, drum, etc.

The 9mm AR crush washer is only for barrels with threads at the end of the barrel. What are you looking to do?
  12. W

SA 26 sight hood

Sorry, looks like the trunnion is crimped.
  13. W

M11/Nine advice, help or suggestions. Mag release, hammer pin, sling, drum, etc.

For a flash hider? 9mm AR crush washers work. Really your hammer should be greased where it contacts the bolt not oiled. Oil can run off or evaporate. Firing with a dry hammer will put undue stress on it. If you fire quickly it could over stress. The normal rule is if it slides grease it, if it...
  14. W

SA 26 sight hood

The trunnion welds are great. Magwell/grip welds are beefy, but nice looking. I think it took a little more than a month. Really I just sent everything to them and moved on to another project. They put cerakote on that has a factory color. The only thing bad was that I sent them a great looking...
  15. W

Anyone tried the semi auto Lage trigger? It is said to reduce slap. I have one, but it has not been installed. 3jane.. https://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=M11SA-0136 I too had problems with the FTF hammer. It would bind up every now and then. Still had the Cobray hammer and put that...
  16. W

That's great!
  17. W

I'm am thinking about getting the PS Flash cone for this build. https://macmachineguns.com/?product=cone-flash-hider-style-2a-2 Do you need a strap wrench to put it on? My M11 that I bought sports a CMMG Linear comp (it has a FTF threaded barrel)...
  18. W

Walther UZI .22LR Tactical Rimfire Replica Rifle

Should have checked this out before posting. https://www.waltherforums.com/threads/is-waltherarmsusa-com-legit.127956/
  19. W

Thanks. This should also be better than the dry lube that Home Depot sells. Been using that on the outside mostly.
  20. W

Wow...still have to use a rubber mallet after that! I'm going to look for that stuff. Been using Tri-Flow for years. Getting a bit hard to find and costly. But...it does fit in the range bag.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter