Search results

1. T

M10 5.56 Upper Options

I stuck a hefty bipod on mine just for giggles and it basically puts a 30rd mag-dump in a group the diameter of a baseball or maybe a softball at 15-20yrds or so. Just sits on the bench rocking back and forth and shredding paper. Saving my milk-money for a couple beta-mags for it and looking...
  2. T

Prices??

I think it depends a lot on your goal. If you’re trying to maximize cash for yourself or your family, which is certainly understandable, you should divide it up and auction each peace. If you just don’t have anyone to leave it to who would value it and you want to keep it all together, put it...
  3. T

MACS Browning Hi-Power .22 conversion kit, muzzle nut thread pitch.

The title pretty much says it all. I have a MACs .22LR conversion kit for a Browning Hi-Power, the barrel is threaded for a muzzle nut, I’m wondering if anyone can tell me the thread pitch so I can get a conversion piece made to thread on 1/2x28 suppressors. Thanks in advance to anyone who...
  4. T

RPB Industries and Military Armament Corp M10 and M11 Suppressors.

I’m not one of the old-timers with a wealth to contribute, but one thing worth noting, I know, especially with regard to the Powder Springs cans, is whether the guts inside is original down to the shoelace eyelets, etc, vs having been “modernized” at some point. Most of the guys looking to buy...
  5. T

16” Barreled M10/9 Upper?

How much did the trigger pack set you back? I’d love to get one myself.
  6. T

M11/180

That. Is. Awesome.
  7. T

Gemtech Viper on Lage Max 11 Mounting Solutions?

https://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=TA-0106
  8. T

Gemtech Viper on Lage Max 11 Mounting Solutions?

I have a Gemtech Viper that threads directly onto my PS/OEM MAC uppers. It would thread onto my Lage upper except that the barrel is a touch too long and bottoms out before the threads can make contact, I’ve been meaning to get it trimmed. Is your Viper maybe meant for a MAC10? I know there...
  9. T

Unknown MAC adapter identification

Even my .45 MAC can works bitchin on my .300 Blackout rifles with subsonics. A 9mm one should do very well.
  10. T

Practical Solutions' M10/.22 (2nd Edition) Conversion Kit Update

Probably a dumb question, but would be dumber not to ask, got all your beta testers lined up already or are you looking for volunteers? (me me me me me!).
  11. T

Modifications Of Your Own Mac Machinegun Receiver

I don’t disagree and I take your point. The post could have been better advised and worded more carefully.
  12. T

3D printed upper.

This has some interesting potentials, I would think. Someone smarter than myself might make a workable .22 upper, for example.
  13. T

Modifications Of Your Own Mac Machinegun Receiver

Scott, my post was a bit flippant and wasn’t intended as legal advice by any means. I will cheerfully defer to your greater experience with ATF. Cheers. Tin
  14. T

X22LR Max-11A1/15 Prototypes

I badly need something like this in my life.
  15. T

Conversion for m11-15 and m10-15, possible?

This is our concern, Dude.
  16. T

Yeah, perhaps I’m expressing myself badly. I realize the existing kit is a no-go in an open-bolt system. I’m hypothesizing something similar, but purpose-built to work with the uppers.
  17. T

I’m just wondering, how difficult would it be to make something like the CMMG .22 conversion kit to work with the 10-15 and 11-15 uppers? I’d be willing to pay well for one and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
  18. T

SIONICS Can Value

Respectfully, thread adapters are a thing. I’ve used my Gemtech can that’s threaded for the MAC on a bunch of other pistol caliber stuff, and even shot some subsonic .300BO through it. Hasn‘t hurt it that I’m able to tell.
  19. T

How I Slowed My Lage 11/15 AR Mechanism Upper down to 444 Rpms

I think I could pull the trigger on my AR almost that fast.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter