Search results

1. S

MK Omega parts for sale

I am selling a complete parts set for the Omega 760 MK760 sw 760, and clones. Listing # 1038376969 On gun broker, If you want more than one kit, please contact me directly, Regards,
  2. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

I have mini uzi trunnions in stock now. I have 12 of them.
  3. S

Nodak spud receiver

I have a new old stock NDS 1948 receiver for sale on gun broker if anyone is interested. Item 1028626431
  4. S

Mckay uzi grip frame lug back in stock!

UPC RM1018 ID 3395968:: Category McKay Parts > Uzi Parts Manufacturer McKay Enterprises Add To Cart Description Uzi grip frame lug for receiver build. US manufacture quality machined to tight tolerances. Country of Origin: US $39.50
  5. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

Gents I will be selling complete mini uzi bolts on GB. These have pin/extractor and recoil spring. If you like you can order direct from me. Mini uzi bolt complete Current Bid $0.00 Starting Bid $750.00 Enter your maximum AutoBid amount. $Bid Minimum bid: $750.00 No Reserve! 0 Bids Bid...
  6. S

Determination letter

So.... Has anyone received a determination letter on the legal status of an mini-uzi bolt without feet. I know there are a lot of opinions on this, however I need an actual determination letter from NFA branch. Please show me what you have. Thanks to all.
  7. S

Mini UZI bolts are IN !

Finally! The mini UZI bolts are in, The bolts are IN! For your convenience they are on my website. There are two types, the original with the "feet" and they sent me several without feet. There are not a lot, so when you submit the order, Please in the comments you are from UZITALK, or i will...
  8. S

Mini Uzi full auto bolts Available

Clearing costumes in a few weeks. New mini uzi full auto bolts, and I have the recoil springs as well. anyone want to get on my list? also I still have UZI fully welded receivers in stock, and semi bolt kits, and some Uzi kits as well. also plenty of barrels.
  9. S

More UZI semi bolts!

Back in stock! :D
  10. S

Mini uzi full auto bolts

what is the current price on Mini-Uzi full auto open bolt Bolts (with the feet? Thanks, :)
  11. S

mini uzi kits

Anyone have any Mini uzi barrels? I am importing a bunch of mini kits and I need barrels to make new barrels from. any help would be appreciated. Thanks, :)
  12. S

superb UZI parts kit

Sorry guys. don't know how to post pics.:) superb UZI parts kit Verified Member scotty57 A+(94) Add Favorite Seller Seller's Other Items Used ConditionFFL is not required Current Bid $0.00 Starting Bid $895.00 Enter your maximum bid. $ Enter Amount Minimum bid: $895.00 No Reserve! 0 Bids Bid...
  13. S

a few thompson M1 lowers for sale

Home All Class 3 Firearms, NFA & Destructive Devices Class 3 Parts & Accessories M1 thompson lower, semi auto Verified Member scotty57 A+(93) Add Favorite Seller Seller's Other Items New Old Stock ConditionFFL is not required Ask Seller a QuestionWatch Current Bid $0.00 Starting Bid $395.00...
  14. S

UZI ejector, Finnaly

UZI® ejector for standard and mini UZI UZI® ejector for standard and mini UZI Available $29.99 UPC RMEJT0012 ID 4203742 :: Category McKay Parts > Uzi Parts Manufacturer McKay Enterprises Model Standard and mini UZI®
  15. S

value of Mini uzi kit

what is the value of a excellent condition Mini uzi kit, are any currently avalable? :twoguns
  16. S

SW 76-760 stocks

I have a few hundred unfinished stocks some perfect, others rusty, anyone interested in purchasing???? :)
  17. S

Really need your Help!

Guy's anyone have a print for Thompson submachine gun barrels they could send me a scan of? I would be very grateful! :twoguns Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. S

Uzi feed ramps in stock now

Have the FULLY machined feed ramps, NOT cast like others! :) Uzi Feed Ramp for Receiver Uzi Feed Ramp for Receiver UPC: RM1012ID: 3395963 :: Available $59.00 https://products.mckay-ent.com/mckay-parts/mckay-uzi-5680/uzi-feed-ramp-for-receiver-3395963
  19. S

Mckay UZI BOLTS back in stock!

after many requests, we now have more uzi semi bolts in stock! we are also restocking receiver build parts, and these will be on the sight this weekend. The kits are FLYING out the door, so those that want them, be aware! :)
  20. S

LAST Uzi kits out of Israel

Guy's The Israel Mil. authority needed a new sight for a Building, ans so they tore down the warehouse that had the last uzi smg's and a few Galils. I called Col. Golan, and pleaded with him to buy the remaining stocks ou Uzis but the Military had them scrapped, unfortunately. There were a...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter