3. S

omega 760?

I have the Omega parts now.
  4. S

760/76 parts?

Yes i have tubes
  5. S

MK Omega parts for sale

I am selling a complete parts set for the Omega 760 MK760 sw 760, and clones. Listing # 1038376969 On gun broker, If you want more than one kit, please contact me directly, Regards,
  6. S

760/76 parts?

Ok I have my parts back, Here is a parts set for sale on gun broker. anyone that wants more than one parts set can contact me direct. Listing # 1038376969
  7. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

they maybe all sold. If i have an extra, its yours. stand by. R
  8. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

New, $126 ea
  9. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

10. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

I have mini uzi trunnions in stock now. I have 12 of them.
  11. S

Omega O-760 build

Just so you guys know, These kits were stolen from me! I left them with a gunsmith in MN for welding, and he just dropped off the map. and I have spent the last 3 years trying to track them down. can someone provide me with the name and address of the seller? (and yes I can prove it).
  12. S

760/76 parts?

I have a pallet of MK760 parts, no bolts. what do you guys need?
  13. S

Nodak spud receiver

I have a new old stock NDS 1948 receiver for sale on gun broker if anyone is interested. Item 1028626431
  14. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

The pad is a separate part in the Mini Uzi. I may have some left for US made Mini's. How many do you need?
  15. S

Is BWE still selling parts?

OK im on it. Rod
  16. S

Mckay uzi grip frame lug back in stock!

UPC RM1018 ID 3395968:: Category McKay Parts > Uzi Parts Manufacturer McKay Enterprises Add To Cart Description Uzi grip frame lug for receiver build. US manufacture quality machined to tight tolerances. Country of Origin: US $39.50
  17. S

Is BWE still selling parts?

If anyone knows how to get ahold of the executer or whoever is holding the BWE assets, I may be interested in buying them out, and fulfilling the old back orders. anyone have contact info? I tried thru there email and never received a reply. thanks, Rod (mckay ent. LLC )
  18. S

WTB Barrel nut for smith 76 and Barrel (either stock or shortened

I have pallets of spare parts. No I will not sell one off's. Mostly stocks, pistol frame (holds the trigger, bolt parts springs and that kind of thing. Please, serious inquires ONLY.
  19. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

Gents I will be selling complete mini uzi bolts on GB. These have pin/extractor and recoil spring. If you like you can order direct from me. Mini uzi bolt complete Current Bid $0.00 Starting Bid $750.00 Enter your maximum AutoBid amount. $Bid Minimum bid: $750.00 No Reserve! 0 Bids Bid...
  20. S

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

I will.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter